maddogg

heavy right
5+ Year Member
im usually not a fan of bike racks but it looks good

cant wait for the other pictures

meanstreakcivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I really like it to. I appreciate the comments. I cant wait to get started on my other projects.

jokenfu

Adobo Powered Pinoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Lookin at that car, i'm sittin here thinkin...I need to rob a bank take aflight to japan to get the parts and have some R&R, come back to my car, convert it to SiR, get it as clean as that black one and go to jail...lol. 15years 5years on good terms...might be worth it!!!
but then, i don't wanna be someone's b***h...DAMN!!! NEW PLAN!!!

NICE RIDE...NO GREAT RIDE

petercross

4th Gen Civic Curator
5+ Year Member
Wow!

Just nice! If I had that thing over here, even the wheel wells would be hangin out with lotsa babes!

And I mean lots!

Where did that bumper come from?

Is the car even registered? How the hell did you do that with an EF9?

apekd

-----Distracted you, huh?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
man, i hope that this beasty keeps gettin nicer an nicer...i just cant beleave how nice this really is still.....just.......WOW.....

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
you should amber the front corners.....and black out the taillights

apekd

-----Distracted you, huh?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^^^ agree ^_^ that would be nice....well...the tails should be stock and not smoked i think.....i think your the only person that can pull that off on here chaos..lol///but the amber corners are a def. hell...im so ppor that i just buy amer bulbs for the corners lol

Jiggs

5+ Year Member
Yooooooow that EF looks sweet. Im working on one right now in a bout a month I'll post some pics.

meanstreakcivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Lookin at that car, i'm sittin here thinkin...I need to rob a bank take aflight to japan to get the parts and have some R&R, come back to my car, convert it to SiR, get it as clean as that black one and go to jail...lol. 15years 5years on good terms...might be worth it!!!
but then, i don't wanna be someone's b***h...DAMN!!! NEW PLAN!!!

NICE RIDE...NO GREAT RIDE
HAHAHAHAH Thats great. Well if you rob a bank, make sure and take ALOT.

Wow!

Just nice! If I had that thing over here, even the wheel wells would be hangin out with lotsa babes!

And I mean lots!

Where did that bumper come from?

Is the car even registered? How the hell did you do that with an EF9?
Well the bumper is a factory bumper. So only thing I think maybe your asking is the front lip. Its a J's Racing. Yes the car is registered, so that means less hassle by the cops. And what do you mean how did I do it with a EFP9?

you should amber the front corners.....and black out the taillights
Well I am on the hunt for Vision bumpers and corners. Just havent run across a set.

agreeable....it makes me want one....
so how did you swap in the motor?? and where did you get the mounts and linkage from?
I think they are innovative mounts. And this car is now for sale.

where are the new pics?!
Coming. I got alot of new goodies on finally. Just waiting to either shoot it, or add some more stuff first.

Yooooooow that EF looks sweet. Im working on one right now in a bout a month I'll post some pics.