Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn, those fogs look good! and like Lil John says "get low" lol

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
Fogs are sweet man, hurry up and get ur vc back haha
The valve cover might be a while because I didn't give it to the powder coaters directly. My grandpa owns a fabrication shop and has a deal worked out with the powder coaters. So I gave it to my grandpa. He'll drop it off next time he goes out there. It's only costing me $5 so I'm not worried about how long it takes.

I know I've said this a few times before. But I should be able to buy my coilovers on the 28th.

IACivicSi

I can't decide on either a sedan or hatchback, the way some sedans turn out make me want one. As for insurance, I believe it's 400 for 6 months full coverage on the Si, under my name of course.

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
Your looking for a project car? It's all preference. IMO hatches are everywhere, and I'm glad I have a sedan to be different. I think that a sedan has to be slammed to be an eye catcher though.

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
It's about 3.5-4 hours on the 401 depending on traffic. Easy drive. 401 to the end and your in Windsor.

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
I picked up the valve cover today. It looks really good, especially considering it was free to get powder coated! :D

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey, it looks great!

Sent from my HTC Droid Incredible using Tapatalk

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
looks good. is that midnight metallic blue? looks like mine.
The powder coaters just called it "dark blue" lol The color is hard to capture in a picture.
I did a light sand of the letters so its a light blue. Its going to stay like that.

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
I just thought I'd let everyone know that I'm putting the build on hold for winter. Everyone is saying we're supposed to get an extra foot of snow compared to average winters. So I'd hate to dump a bunch of money into the car for it to get totaled. Last year I was almost taken out probably close to 15 times. No one knows how to drive in the winters here. I'll just continue to save money until spring. I have over a grand now so you know something big will come spring time ;)

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
It's been a long time I lost interest for a bit now I'm just doing little things to keep me busy. Well see where that takes me. I'd like to do an A/C delete and pick away with a wire tuck. Clean the bay up more and see if there's anything I can do to help the paint. What's stopping me from putting money into this car is the quarter panel rust that is getting worse.

The paint isn't bad other then the few spots.

The problem areas:
Roof-by the back window

Then my rad blew one day and sprayed hot coolant on the hood so there's a nice blister.

Then the 1/4 panels

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
I've done:
New fuel/brake lines
New gas tank
Fixed an oil leak
New spark plug wires
Oh and a new windshield after my friend shattered my old one. Thankfully he paid for it.

Mostly just maintenance but I've also installed my valve cover, a new deck and subs.

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
I ended up selling the car last November. I bought it for $1500, did a bunch of little things without putting too much money into the car. It was good to me and stood up to anything I put it through. One day driving home from my girlfriend`s house the CEL came on and I had no power in gear. I knew the torque convertors were weak in the automatics, but that weak?:lol: Anyways I did a tranny flush and it was good to go again. The car never once got stuck in the snow, even when it was up to the floor boards. I miss this little car. It was good to me =) I listed it for sale just after starting college because I couldn't afford the insurance on it while paying for school. I ended up selling it for $1850. Since then things have really worked out for me, and I ended up buying the Integra that I wanted for quite sometime.

You can follow my new build here: http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=223257