Mt. Diablo Meet - 6.12.05 - BBQ!!!

ibewok

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
New Guy

Cool thats near my sista's house!!!!

Is this a poublic event?
I don't know anyone but we could meet, I could meet, well you know what i'm saying G....

O.Z Chi

Team San Jose
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I live like at the bottom of the hill. I climb that twice a week.

flora

toaster oven
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
congrats alicia! =)

thanks for the congrats everyone ;)

i'm bringing some yummy dessert and veggies =)

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
O.Z Chi said:
I live like at the bottom of the hill. I climb that twice a week.
haaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i completly forgot you moved!

lazy butt alex

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey how long you guys going to be there? becuaes i get off work at like 3:30..and then..it will take about what..an hr to get there from frisco?

O.Z Chi

Team San Jose
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Takes more than that ... it takes about 45 mins to get to Walnut Creek, and then prolly at least another 45 mins to go up the hill.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
O.Z Chi said:
Takes more than that ... it takes about 45 mins to get to Walnut Creek, and then prolly at least another 45 mins to go up the hill.
shieeeeeeet

not the way sublimewls rolls

took him a little under 1/2 hr up the hill and i think he went down it in like 10 mins but he went off the side of the road and hit a bush on the way down .. he was pissed.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
skippin town in a little bit!

PANGES

Tree > Skyline 240sx :(
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know our meet just ended today but u guys wanna have another meet at like Infineon Raceway or Sac Raceway? I should be ordering my FMIC soon so I can go ahead and wire in the AVC-R, raise up to 15psi and have some REAL fun =)

civic betty

little red rice rocket
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hell i'd come just to see that, panges! ;) nice to meet you btw. sweetest ride out there.

O.Z Chi

Team San Jose
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sorry guys didn't make it up ... wifey gave me a cold on Saturday. Just my luck. :roll:

disxpnoi

5+ Year Member
u know i think its not cool how urrbody just left at 2 from the mt.diablo park...i mean we got up there finally after a long journey gettin lost and shiet then next thing u know me and mah crew spots 4 imports going out the park and good thing they stop, thanks to Melt< i think that was you wid the integra the helped us...well yea...if the meet is in one spot then yall should stay there, whatever..next meet should be easier to find and quick access to the freeway like a starbucks coffee parking lot..etc. so disappointed..peace

how bout the next nor-cal meet should be on the top parking lot garage at bay street emeryville.then we get starbucks downstairs.nice place...

EJ1 Freak

Hmmm....
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
PANGES said:
I know our meet just ended today but u guys wanna have another meet at like Infineon Raceway or Sac Raceway? I should be ordering my FMIC soon so I can go ahead and wire in the AVC-R, raise up to 15psi and have some REAL fun =)
I'd be down for that anytime...just let us know!

Oh and it was nice meeting everyone yesterday! =)

redsidriver2

Banned
disxpnoi said:
u know i think its not cool how urrbody just left at 2 from the mt.diablo park...i mean we got up there finally after a long journey gettin lost and shiet then next thing u know me and mah crew spots 4 imports going out the park and good thing they stop, thanks to Melt< i think that was you wid the integra the helped us...well yea...if the meet is in one spot then yall should stay there, whatever..next meet should be easier to find and quick access to the freeway like a starbucks coffee parking lot..etc. so disappointed..peace

how bout the next nor-cal meet should be on the top parking lot garage at bay street emeryville.then we get starbucks downstairs.nice place...
actually i believe everyone was up there till 230 thats an hour and a half . its not our fault u showed up too late besides nobody brought a grill to cook on wich kinda made it pointless to be there without any food everyone was hungry

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
disxpnoi said:
next thing u know me and mah crew spots 4 imports going out the park and good thing they stop, thanks to Melt< i think that was you wid the integra the helped us.
yea that was me.

PANGES

Tree &gt; Skyline 240sx :(
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
civic betty said:
hell i'd come just to see that, panges! ;) nice to meet you btw. sweetest ride out there.
Nice to meet you too. I'll let you drive my car if you promise not to post that goofy pic you took of me by my car =) If you have AIM.. IM me sometimes...sn= AiyaLiLew (this goes for anyone)

God damn u guys drive fast up mountains. Haha. My driveshaft is making a funny clunking noise... think i knocked some bolts between the diff and the driveshaft loose or something from bottoming out so much. haha.

O.Z Chi

Team San Jose
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm kinda glad I didn't go then ... coulda gotten ran over.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nah there was plenty of road bikers up there cruisin around and nobody got ran over