Mugen Exhaust

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Does anyone know where i could get mugen exhaust at for a good price? i m looking for it for a 00 civic ex 4dr. i was also wondering if any one ever had problems with it and what it sounds like. i dont want my exhaust to sound like a tin can rattling on the back of my car. thanks alot later

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im sure the mugen exhaust would not sound like a "tin can rattling on the back of my car"... im not quite sure where to find one for cheap though..... you could always get a replica though... doesn't myogi_nightkid have one???

myogi_nightkid <---- where has he been???

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea he hasnt posted 4 a while same with justin

silverctr

Whaddaya lookin' at?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
There's no such thing as a cheap Mugen muffler. The one Myogi has looks like the Mugen twin loop, but is made by Focuz I think. It doesn't sound like the typical buzzy fart cans, Myogi's sounds nice. Not loud at all, until you get on the throttle, then it sounds awesome.

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea i like cars that have exhausts like that

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
alright cool where can i find this stuff at? and is it like a deeper tone? cause that is what i want.

Myogi_Nightkid

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "silverctr"

There's no such thing as a cheap Mugen muffler. The one Myogi has looks like the Mugen twin loop, but is made by Focuz I think. It doesn't sound like the typical buzzy fart cans, Myogi's sounds nice. Not loud at all, until you get on the throttle, then it sounds awesome.

awww. you guys actually missed me??? :wink:

silverctr is right, it was made by Focuz but that is only the tip of the exhaust. the rest of it, i don't quite remember who made the twin loop replica. i got mine from a friend and he said that he had to change the tip from a Focuz exhaust cause the twin loop replica does sound like a fart can.

silverctr was there when we did the install and it sounds good, not too noisy either.

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hell yea we missed u. u give us a bunch of info man and sum humour

ekhatchie

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mugen twin loop replica is made by mozart i think its quiet idle and a low deep tone. spoon n1 is also low but more agressive sounding

Myogi_Nightkid

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "ekhatchie"

mugen twin loop replica is made by mozart i think its quiet idle and a low deep tone. spoon n1 is also low but more agressive sounding
yeah i think my exhaust is mozart for the twin loop and a welded on focuz tip. thanks for giving me the name.:thumbs up:

Hater

king of nerds and dorks
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
www.kingmotorsports.com

No, it's not cheap, but that's the only place to get an authentic one.

=)

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "Hater"

www.kingmotorsports.com

No, it's not cheap, but that's the only place to get an authentic one.

=)
do u have a mugen exhaust?

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have the Tanabe Racing Medallion...and it OWNS! If you want a JDM sweet looking beautiful sounding exhaust...this one is what you need. they arn't cheap...but they are cheaper than Mugen. I got mine for 465...but I have seem them for upwards of 700.

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey i just got replica mugen exhuast and you guys were right it is very nice. i love the way it sounds. it looks really nice too.

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what is backflow? and how would a different tips change that?

VigLink badge