my 00CivicEx-T

MiGsB16

El Chiloso
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Audz said:
:D

hahaha helllllllllllll yeaaaaaaa! what up miguel!!

audz
besides my cholesteral. Nothing :lol:

hurry up and put them lips on. We need to have a photoshoot and this time I wont make fun of people :lol:

PROS14

Not stock anymore!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice ride. awesome job on the diy's. oh, btw, welcome and hope u enjoy ur stay!

Audz

persian princess
5+ Year Member
thanks! yes civic4ever i remember you

lol migs everythings being painted today!!! hopefully all be on by monday!!

audz

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Any other plans other then paint, swap?.... Gutted Interior? Sparco or Recaro racing seats?

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Any way if i moved to plano,texas you would marry me? :rolf: :rolf: nice car. Any numbers? (Hp and Tq that is)

rey_boricua

2000 EM1 B16A2T
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
LatinEM1 said:
Sweet!...and a girl that works on her own car!! dosen't get any better than that.. Nice ride..
true that and in a way sexy as well

Audz

persian princess
5+ Year Member
yea ran it a while back. best time was 13.91@100mph and im at about 219hwp

yea read the thread throughout magic8ball. im doing a jdm b16a SiR-II swappp and puttin LSD on this biaaaa! gonna gut some of the interior later on, workin on some CTR seats and CTR carpet for the front.

audz

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
13.91....NICE..you said a 14b turbo right? how much boost were you running at the time? BTW..nice car..I have the same one, minus the turbo kit hahah..its in progress though.

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Audz said:

yea read the thread throughout magic8ball. im doing a jdm b16a SiR-II swappp and puttin LSD on this biaaaa! gonna gut some of the interior later on, workin on some CTR seats and CTR carpet for the front.

audz
if you are completely set on a b16,your best option is a b16a2,jdm means nothing,and if anything is just more of a hassle.i had a jdm b16a in mine,but since you are already obd2,just get a b16a2 from a em1 bc that b16a you are talking about is obd1..idk maybe its just me but for the most part youd have an si,and to me,thats not much of an accomplishment since you are willing to swap a honda motor....which is why i say get something else 8) but again,jdm doesnt make any significant difference,normally around 10 more hp than usdm and a SLIGHLY higher CR,so dont get a jdm motor jus cuz its jdm;look around your area for a wrecked integra or something and get the motor/swap

c_diddy

drove through a tree
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Audz said:

audz
13.91? jeez, maybe i should just buy your set up lol. how many psi?

Audz

persian princess
5+ Year Member
now im not gettin that gsr anymore i dont think. i ran it at 7lbs. first run was a 14.4 , then 14.19, then a 13.91.

r0yal

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow, thats a nice car Audz, and ya, girls who work on their own rides kick ass! lol

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
shiiiit, 13.9 on a 14b turbo at 7 psi, i give you mad props, a girl that works on her can and can drive :thumbs up

MORENO67

MOHATCH
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice man ,boosting better.......
like the coupe bro props