my 00CivicEx-T

ChewiSi

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You're Right, BOOST IS BETTER. Welcome to clubcivic, and a chick that works on her car is the ish.

Audz

persian princess
5+ Year Member
lol thanks all. takin my turbo kit off on wednesday! my parts should be done and on wednesday aswell. ill post some pics after everything is done!!!

audz

krayziejcs

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
keep us updated

btw: to those who said this is not the same CC as last year, just look around in the thread you'll find some leg humpers :lol:

c_diddy

drove through a tree
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Audz said:
lol thanks all. takin my turbo kit off on wednesday! my parts should be done and on wednesday aswell. ill post some pics after everything is done!!!

audz
pm me if you plan to get rid of any parts please =) .

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cool, who's doing the wheelie on the jig-star?? def take stealths advice go gsr if i were, if i ever toss a block it will be replaced w/ gsr in my em1

Audz

persian princess
5+ Year Member
cool guys. ill let u know if i part out that kit but im almost positive im selling all the parts together.. and thats me on my friend ricks bike. i like gsxr's and all but i still plan on gettin another r6. not too sure though. i laid my old one down once and it was pretty scary. not sure if i wana put my life in that much danger again.

audz

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Audz said:
cool guys. ill let u know if i part out that kit but im almost positive im selling all the parts together.. and thats me on my friend ricks bike. i like gsxr's and all but i still plan on gettin another r6. not too sure though. i laid my old one down once and it was pretty scary. not sure if i wana put my life in that much danger again.

audz
jig's are nice, lean back more and the wheelie will balance itself a lil better, i ride a 636 and that s**t is nice, if your already scared they you prob shouldn't buy one cause you DEF wreck

Audz

persian princess
5+ Year Member
its not that im scared cuz im very comfortable on r6's..idk.. yea that gixxer took me many tries to get up. i just dont like them very well, i mean they are bad ass, but not for me. they are big bodied and im kinda small so the bike doesnt fit me very well. im sure ill still get a bike a little bit later on after my new motor is done.

audz

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Audz said:
its not that im scared cuz im very comfortable on r6's..idk.. yea that gixxer took me many tries to get up. i just dont like them very well, i mean they are bad ass, but not for me. they are big bodied and im kinda small so the bike doesnt fit me very well. im sure ill still get a bike a little bit later on after my new motor is done.

audz
good stuff, the new r6 = sex, gixers are very snappy, i've had 2 r6's and 3 zx6r's and i'd have to say i prefer the 636 over all, lil aggressive stance though (don't get if bad back) i didn't like my r6's they had s**t tranny's in em both blew 2nd after 7k (which pissed me off) but they are fast, i like to drag race bikes and i'd have to say the kawi has been the strongest yet (10.96 bone stock) anyhow go b18

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
enough about these bikes, lets see some more damn pics

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
welcome to the club, nice car.

DjTripp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice car, good luck on the swap and welcome to the club

Audz

persian princess
5+ Year Member
lol okay okay ill stop the bike talk. thats cool j_fukin_t bout all your bikes. ill let u know if i get another r6. i really like the new ones.

well my buddy thats painting everything called today, parts shouldbe done this week. ill post up new pics when its all put together

thanks guys for the welcome

audz

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pssssh dont let nobody tell you what to talk about ... its your thread.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hows the car comin along? any new updates?

bumping one old ass thread.

3DScott

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I dont know whats cooler the car or a girl working on a car. Well done looks great!