My 2nd EJ8, 98 & black this time around!

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Brace is cut and im still debating if i want a logo or not...i like the idea of
"Wicked Intentions"
"Sick Addictions"
Those are my personal favorites me and some buddies came up with

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk

act440

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
why not blend the two and make wicked addictions? sounds better then both IMO:thumbs up

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
more important question is, how well does it fit

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
more important question is, how well does it fit
I hhave to find 4 half inch spacers for it to fit properly and flush. My brace is for my bling factor until i figure out thhe whole LCA business

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I hhave to find 4 half inch spacers for it to fit properly and flush. My brace is for my bling factor until i figure out thhe whole LCA business

bling is all i would have it for too lol polished

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thats my other decision right now...polish it or powder coat it

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I vote polish..that way whoever is behind u has something shiny to look at.:hitlol:

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well polish it, send it to me and ill let you decide how you feel about it lol i just want it blank though. no need for it to say anything

unless it involves something being low. like scrape, oh s**t, idk. something along those lines lol

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I will be polishing it..i got 4 flap discs today in class...start with a 40 grit grinding wheel to take of mill scale, then git it with 80 grip flap disc followed by a 100 and a 120. The rest will be polished by hand.

Hopefully installed or pics this weekend when i go home.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
could you message me the dimensions and what you used, might see if one of the guys over in the machine shop could make me one lol

THEDARKONE

Registered VIP
just read through everything(: nice build and yea i would stay away from the "JDM' look its like the new rice!

i like the clear fog lights insted of yellow

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
UPDATE!!
Here is the update i have been holding out on...
problem with the order was i used a different shipping address than my billing address and ICB Mototsports didnt like that so i had to replace the order and instead of shipping it to my apartment i had to ship it to my parents house 1.5 hours away!!..then when i replaced the order i forgot to include my wiring harness...pictures for the love of God!

OEM Parts or go home!!!

Harness will make these much easier to install and wire up! on my last civic i wired them up myself..and it wasnt the best job..

Pure sex once installed i cant wait!

Well as you guys seen my plans for the Subframe Brace in which i designed i have THEM cut and only one is grinded down so far. They came out decent but not perfect but hey i can fix them with a little TLC and grinding! i have 2 for sale and will possibly make more if people are interested..PM for details

Here are the pics and i will answer any questions anyone has.

First stage of grinding is taking the mill scale off! its a thin coating of rust/oxidization of metal.Above is what it looks like after its removed! there is much more sanding/grinding to be done for the fully polished look

Measuring a full 3/8 in thick! they would work for the real deal but mine are some what for bling factor. until i get rear LCA

I have 3 of them! 2 of them are for sale! PM me for details

Well thats all for tonight..i will have one test fitted tomorrow and im pretty confident they will fit like a glove but we'll see!!!
my plans are to polish mine or powder coat it depends what Rear LCA's i pick out!
-Alex

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
NO LOVE!!!
just 2 installed pics.
fitment is great..i love how it looks but cant wait to get it all polished up this week at school...

RoidBear

UrbanSleepers
Registered VIP
dang, how long did it take you to make those subframes? They would look great polished as the end result!

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
No love like always lol but thats to be expected when im holding out til spring for big updates...
Brace is polished and clear coated! i love how it looks!! Will install next sunny day!!
Made a template of the sidemarkers so i know exactly how to cut my fenders! i hate doing this part!
I wont have much time over christmas break to go home to my dads garage so i will stay here and work...meanwhile i got another 4000 scholarship that i dont really need but its free money so why not apply..i will have another big refund from the school!!!
Coilovers have been chosen for over a year now...Fund has been started to purchase after first of the year
Wheels are picked out-will be purchased shortly after coilovers
Still very undecided about what lip i want if any at all..

I want new seats something that sits lower than these pieces of crap...possibly s2k seats...

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well let us in on the secret updates lol. The ride should definitely have a lip imo.