My 95 Civic Coupe.

Naught260

5+ Year Member
Hi, everyone. I got this 95 EX at the end of last May, and I figured I should finally drag my lazy ass over to a new forum and show it off. I joined a little while ago, but I've been spending some time just looking around before making a debut post.

This is my 95 Civic EX, which I picked up for $1800 after my 91 hatch died. What does everyone think?

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
clean start =)

Naught260

5+ Year Member
Hell Yeah! Genuine Honda center caps.

Since these pictures were taken, the exhaust started to crap out and it's been replaced with a Magnaflow stainless cat-back system. The pipe connected to the cat has snapped. I've reconnected it and sealed it, but it rattles like anything. Whoever welded it in place has connected everything together, so in order to replace it, I'll need to replace the exhaust manifold too. Guess I'll "have" to get a high-flow cat and header. :roll:

Naught260

5+ Year Member
I'm making the rest of the exhaust system a priority because the rattling is driving me INSANE. After that's done, I'm replacing the sunroof and window motors, seatbelt retractors, and the dented hood.

C0mradeAlex

5+ Year Member
for that price im surprised you got tires with that much tread left. Car looks great, how many miles?

Naught260

5+ Year Member
About 170 on the odometer but it's been rebuilt once. I was told the engine has about 100k.

One of the tires had to be replaced when I took it for inspection, actually. I only replaced the one, because I'll be going up a size when I inevitably throw some rims on.

DAintegraGSR

5+ Year Member
wow very clean and unmolested, i just picked one up to but I paid $800 so mine's definetly not this clean lol

Naught260

5+ Year Member
I'm not slamming it. A mild performance-oriented drop is planned, though.
After I get the the header and cat, I'm going to leave the motor alone for a while. I want to go through and fix all the little things like the window motors. Next will be rims, a drop, and rear disc brakes. After that, I'll start thinking about how I want to make more power.

Now that reminds me of two questions I've been wondering about.
What do I need to swap rear disc brakes onto this car? Do I just need the parts from an ABS equipped EX?
As for the other question, I've got a set of seats (front and rear) from a DA Integra GSR. How hard will it be to swap them in? Can I do it without welding?

Naught260

5+ Year Member
So a funny thing happened today. I changed my oil and failed to notice that the gasket on the old filter had remained behind, and I stuck the new filter on top of it. I dripped oil all the way down the highway until the car started smoking and the oil light came on. That was fun. I had to crawl underneath, but I did figure out the problem and now, another 3.5 quarts of oil and a bunch of wasted time later, I seem to be OK. Really took a dent outta my day though. I learned two things from this experience.

One: When changing your oil, always check the old filter before installing the new one.

Two: Fram oil filters suck. They may work alright, I don't know, but I checked out a couple new ones to make sure that I was right about what the problem was, and those gaskets pop right off. They're very loose. I don't know if I trust that.

Naught260

5+ Year Member
Thanks for the suggestion, but I have to go over speed bumps to get to work every day. I'm not dropping it more than 2.5"

187civic

5+ Year Member
very clean body dude, not diggin the color but thats easliy done , i shaved and painted mine , with brand new rims and neo tires, camber kit, etc.. good start for sure

d16racer88

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
clean start! first drop it 2 in but id say get some ground control coilovers so if you ever wanna go lower you can. then paint them steelies gunmental whichll look nicer imo with your cars paint. the ex lip would look really good too