My 96 civic hatchback

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just went through your build. Looks pretty good! How is the ride with that suspension? I thought about getting it and still do

L3IX

Thank you! The ride is A LOT better than I thought it was going to be. Its not a bad ride at all!

stcopley

Trollin in the Deep
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Still looking great man

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well I may have to give it a try in a little while then. Cant wait to see more =)

L3IX

The only thing with the air is you do hav to grind the spindle down so tht the front bags don't rub... Lol but well worth it. Out by me as far as I know, I hav the only ek civic on air and it def turns heads lol

L3IX

Lol ummm I mite hav some I'll have to look... But its the sides and and the back of the spindle and you will also need to grind the upper control arm. If you get an air lift kit it will kinda explain it

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The more I look at these pics the more I want to go with my original plan of painting my hatch blue lol

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I can't stand bags..it defeats the purpose of speed, and there are too many cholos that have them out here. Kinda ruined the car IMO. Pretty clean overall, though. Curious, so I'm tuning in for more!

L3IX

im really not on here to start arguments and i know thts your opion.. but dont hate too muchon bags man. thy hav come a real looong way and now are runnin real good on the track. there is cars out there on bags that are running better times on bags thn on coils.. but thank you im really tryin to be different but keep it simple and clean you know?

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Blah, lots of people hate bags, lots of people hate the hellaflush look, lots of people hate bodykits...lol can't keep everyone happy. I like the convenience that bags can have over a static drop.

L3IX

lol theres def not a prob out on wisconsins crappy, winter destroyed roads on bags!

ChaddiBJ8

5+ Year Member
Nice project man! Really like the color and the lip. Subscribed. All the best with thins project!

L3IX

man its been along time... car was over heatin due to a leaking freeze plug. all fixed back on the road!! hopefully i have her all wet sanded and buffed this winter!