My '96 civic

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That sucks but those tires are beast for not letting go. I ran into something similar but it was a huge ball of sour gummy worms. I was like WTF wld this be doing in the middle of the street.

jdmstyleEJ8

Registered VIP
Dang that's crazy!! I just took its own to discount and they patched it up. I'm glad I didn't cheap out and not get certs!!

jdmstyleEJ8

Registered VIP
My newest upgrade: 16x8 XXR 531 +20 up front and +0 in the rear. Fenders rolled, needs more roll/pull in the rear. I even kept the front inner fenders in ;)

jdmstyleEJ8

Registered VIP
Lol rolled/pulled the rear quarters 3 times and it still rubs a little.. AHH! I'll get more pics up very soon

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks good man!

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!

jdmstyleEJ8

Registered VIP
Picked me up some foglights this past weekend. Ran and tucked all the wires today. Hopefully installing the fogs soon.

Paint matched the trim pieces

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Those rears are a b***h aren't they? I took me a while to get mine even just to barely clear lol Then even longer for no more rubbing.

jdmstyleEJ8

Registered VIP
Yes! Lol I rolled/pulled the rears like 3 times, got sick of it and just neg cambered the hell out of it. And it still rubs! But only on hard bumps. I'll go through tires quick.. But I like the stance