My '96 civic

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Very interested to see how this setup works. I though OEM end links didn't work with function 7 LCA's

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My old brace.... Tear*

Looks clean :thumbs up

jdmstyleEJ8

Registered VIP
Lol yep your old brace. I'm planning on shining it up a bit more ;) and I didn't know about the OEM end links and F7s... Looks like I may be in a pickle soon haha.. Pickle..

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks really good!

jdmstyleEJ8

Registered VIP
Very interested to see how this setup works. I though OEM end links didn't work with function 7 LCA's
You were correct sir. Now I just have to decide which endlinks to go with.. But on a better note, I got the ASR brace installed and my ASR/Beaks spacer/bolt kit came in afterwards.. The brace still has this lack of shine.. I gotta polish it some more. I'll post pics when I get the brace blangin and the beaks bar on.

jdmstyleEJ8

Registered VIP
Here's the endlink problem:
JIC anyone wants to see for reference. Only a couple threads peak out of the LCA.

And here's a pic of the new installment ;)

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I gotta polish it some more. I'll post pics when I get the brace blangin and the beaks bar on.
its just brushed aluminum, you're gonna have to sand it down to make it shine

jdmstyleEJ8

Registered VIP
its just brushed aluminum, you're gonna have to sand it down to make it shine
Yeah I know, I wanted to keep kind of a brushed look but polished. Didn't come out the way I wanted. So one day it'll be in full polish matching the func7 LCAs ;)

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
pretty sick little car man, looks great

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
always love a clean bay

jdmstyleEJ8

Registered VIP
Got some new lug nuts. BWR neo chrome steel series. Absolutely no problems fitting them into the XXR 531 lug holes.