97 ek coupe 5 speed Everything In this picture is stock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you my friend do not have stock rims ;) those are gsr blades! you should ditch those emusa lca for some real name brand ones, will be a good decision i promise.

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Okay I found it lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What is your budget before anything because if you don't have a lot to work with then ebay it up to satisfy your needs I did with my hatch n I had a blast

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Santiago_23

Lol of course man. And yeah ik my father bought it for me Bc I didn't have the money in time and payed him back

Santiago_23

Either way I've invested in my car so much I actually have 2 cars but one from my father and one I basically bought but here it is !

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I subscribed to your thread, so now I'll get a notification when you update it. That coupe is super clean man, those wheels blades look sick, nearly mint.

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The paint looks awesome on your car, if I were you, I'd go to walmart or an auto parts store, pick up a mothers or meguiars brand claybar kit, and cleaner paste wax, and learn to clay and wax your whole car, even the door jambs. The. Clean the engine bay with some Simple green and wax all the paint you can find, and use turtle wax brand F21 tire shine on all the black plastics in the engine bay. That shine will dry a matte finish, and not be greasy. This way regular driven dirt and dust won't build up in your bay and keeps it looking new. After a good thorough cleaning, keeping it up afterwards is as easy as a quick rinse and re application. Also, I like using black magic tire wax shine on the tires , it lasts forever.

Santiago_23

Thanks a lot bro I have no idea about those products but I will look into them asap

Santiago_23

I cleaned the car just vacuumed it but I will do what you just told me too man thanks

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^dayum, that's really clean! You could get a D series header for it cheap off eBay, or if you wanted a name brand you could go that route. I personally just have always gotten them off eBay for d series engines.