My 97 Ek Coupe Project

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks a lot bro I have no idea about those products but I will look into them asap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You can google search how to claybar and wax, and it will tell you very detailed instructions on a lot of detailing forums. You'll be very pleased with what a huge difference it makes. Just remember when claybaring to keep the surface of the paint very, very well lubed with the detailing spray and use very light pressure, you let the clay do the work.

Santiago_23

Hmmmm not sure what you talkin about really but tell me specifically again and heres a pic of the engine after now

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That looks awesome man! Very nice. Just google "how to claybar and wax" read everything you can find on it and go get the stuff and do it.

Santiago_23

Of course man you got it I have AEM intake short ram strut bar and I would love to replace the manifold

Santiago_23

I have nrg quick release but not installing it yet Bc I misplaced the key for the steering wheel lock but I'm waiting on a Momo Steering wheel

Santiago_23

It's 350mm but I measured the stock steering wheel and it was 380mm around there so this is good Bc they offered me a 320mm and that's pretty small

Santiago_23

Word I can't wait for mine but 96romaCX guess how much I paid for this subframe ?