My 97 Ek Coupe Project

Santiago_23

Either way I'm still in the Honda Life , Si conversion will happen without a doubt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Santiago_23

Any websites to order a Motor ?

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
That's where I bought my Recaros. Decent place.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Shinsen said it's a "decent" place. You'll only hear MUCH better remarks regarding Hmotors.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Like above, hmotorsonline.com for a motor, dont waste your time with a tow hook, and plan out your build so that you can buy parts once and be done with it. Patience is hard, but it'll be worth it in the long run.

Santiago_23

Like above, hmotorsonline.com for a motor, dont waste your time with a tow hook, and plan out your build so that you can buy parts once and be done with it. Patience is hard, but it'll be worth it in the long run.

I was planning to Do an Si Conversion on my 97 or look for a Si that's stock but, if I do the Si conversion I Wana do a swap aswell it's hard bc idk which one to do lol that's why I need advice

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SAVE YOUR MONEY stop spending on s**t until you have a plan.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think you have no idea all the differences between a Si and your car....to TRULY convert it, you'd spend a s**t load of money to have a basic car.

Santiago_23

I've been told that but I already planned for the swap and then conversion right now I'm more than focused on the Motor

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Then go through hmotors. No question there.

Santiago_23

Any ideas about the conversion ? Like IKNOW you have to change the Hood , Headlights , left and right fenders and bumper