S2000 Seats...

More engine bay...

THEDARKONE

Registered VIP
damn i love the wheel fitament with the ls mesh simple and clean (:
do you remeber your tire size?
195/50/15??

aneidiaztorres

I love the look you got going on with your hatch. Mines a 98' CX. I'm currently tryna repaint it. Paint chips are starting to slowly fall off of OEM paint. Mine is the same color as yours. That dark blue. Nice look. Keep it stock. Lips +HIDs+ clear fogs + light tints + nice sound system = recipe to success. =) =)

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Love the carbon wiper cover! Seats are nice also!

crxbrad

Well I have a small update.
My stock exhaust mani was starting to crack at the o2 bung like most do. So I got a cheap eBay header from a guy locally for $25 Brand New. So figured I'd throw it on.
It looks good and, from what little I've driven it since the install, I think I'm actually feeling the extra 3-4 HP.
Sounds retarded but I'm serious. After 4k it's got a little more!
Anyway that's the latest on the civic. Here's some pics.....

The CRX will probably be licensed and insured here pretty soon. So I'm excited for that. Haven't had that thing on the road in a LONG time! I'll update on that later too.

crxbrad

what is up with that intake man?
What do ya mean. Nothin wrong with it. Just a cheap short ram. That's not the usual one. I have another that runs the filter cone right behind the headlight. I like the sound the short ram makes too though.

crxbrad

instead of a Whale penis intake its a human penis intake :lol:
Hahaha NICE! And RIGHT!
Yeah it's just a shorty ;)

Well, only updates I have is I ordered some things.
I ordered a Prothane motor mounts insert kit. I still have the crappy mushroom mount on the driver side. Need to stiffin it up a bit. Plus inserts in the other mounts will help too.
And a rear Type R lip is on the way.
So I'm just waiting on those to come in.

In the meantime, I'm going to an Autocross this Saturday to see what's up. Haha
I'll probly end up joining the SCCA, buying a helmet, and entering a lot of solo events this spring/summer!!!!!
May even run the CRX in some.
The Civic will be SLOW!!!!! But it would still be FUN!!!!!

crxbrad

Did my first ever AutoX event today.
Sooooo much fun!!!!! Cool cars. Cool people. Great weather today.
All around good day. I have a couple videos. It'll take a WHILE to get them uploaded and all so one pic for now.

Had an AWESOME time today.I am happy and surprised at my times to be honest. I didn't think this car would do very great. I kept up with a lot of stuff I consider pretty quick. I'm happy with what I did. =)

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Autocross is great because driver ability is damn near everything.