My 99 civic dx sedan build

Kali Hissle

SICKSPEED
Registered VIP

Got a new clutch kit on the way

There you have it ,I have more parts on the way this week such as rims,exedy clutch,headers,muffler tons of things ill update you guys soon.this is my 3rd year with this car and Im just getting started.its auto but being swapped,the bay will get paint or air brushed in coronas lol,the engine will get paint,got a new intake manifold coming you guys are gonna trip with this car is done.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:thumbs up

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Not bad. Any more pics of the paint job?

Kali Hissle

SICKSPEED
Registered VIP
More pictures coming this week,and im thinging of getting my bay airbrushed in coronas lol thatll be nice or vynal it some how.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That thing needs a drop and some wheels before anything. Other than that it looks good. :thumbup:

Kali Hissle

SICKSPEED
Registered VIP
Your right ejack my wheels come Wednesday then ill see how it looks and buy the struts & coilovers,the wheels are 15" & nice

Kali Hissle

SICKSPEED
Registered VIP
Thanks minja ill end up doing it next month itll be one of the best days of my life lol.

civic21911

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So any pictures of the paint job in daylight? What are your plans anything else besides lower and wheels and intake mani?

Kali Hissle

SICKSPEED
Registered VIP
Well besides those I have in the above photos My new muffler ill install,I have headers on the way,my exedy clutch just came a minute ago,I got a intake manifold coming and new cam gear wheel,blue steel clutch line,driver door actuator,shift boot with blue stitch,theres alot and I have a new nrg steering wheel,hub and quick release being ordered to,then rear lower control arms ,my bay will either get painted or airbrush or vynalized.the bay scheme will be corona.

Kali Hissle

SICKSPEED
Registered VIP
Oh yea new black crystal clear headlights .....its gonna be huge..ill probly keep it all motor to.