Kali Hissle

SICKSPEED
Registered VIP

Shifter boot,cam gear,clutch line

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Kali Hissle

SICKSPEED
Registered VIP
Im not a sedan fan but I said I have it so might aswell work with it since I never buy the same thing twice,thanks,manifold is Ebay so no name but nice lol,rims are effect infernos silver chromish and black looking.the headlights are in aswell very nice I will make videos along the way aswell but I cant wait to install this stuff and then but my nrg wheel and hub and release next month after these bills are gone.then struts,then windshield,rlca's,stut bars,engine bay paint and more ill be done by may.

Kali Hissle

SICKSPEED
Registered VIP
Lol I know once my new rims are on it will be true finally

emerican

Registered VIP
what brand cam gear is that?
those welds are pretty rough on the intake mani personally not something i could go no name with.
why do you need the cam gear are you gettting/do you have the actual cam or just getting the gear for looks?

Kali Hissle

SICKSPEED
Registered VIP
Custom tuning jdm,and its just for looks im trying to dress up the bay slowly ,and I seen that on the headers but their pretty solid an heavy so hopfully they hold up ill watch them after install but their nice and shiny im not huge on those like I am other parts.

jameswanser

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I see you've changed the grill. I picked up a 99 sedan a couple of weeks ago, and want to change my grill as well. CTR grills are a little hard to find (and pricy) so I assume that's an Ebay grill? If it is, how is the fitment?

Kali Hissle

SICKSPEED
Registered VIP
Yea its a Ebay one and the fitment is good but you have to make it fit.the minor fix is the mesh has screws at the top under neith the grill preventing it from going on right so take some of the screws near the center out and itll sit flush you just has to play with it some but itll be perfect fit after that.I think these grills.are for different years but they look nice and are a great addition.

jameswanser

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok, understand why you had trouble then. In researching, seems the 96-98 are a little different than the 99 and 2000. I've only found 1 or 2 actual Honda CTR grills for the 99-00 last time I checked. $200 is a bit much imo for an original used piece, but DAMN does it look better than the stock EX grill

Kali Hissle

SICKSPEED
Registered VIP
Oh yea alot better and some people like that stock look but the mesh grill is much better plus you can put emblems on it if you like to be fancy.and your right $200 is crazy I mean many people love spending huge amounts of money on things you shouldnt have to spend big on you can go cheaper on some stuff nd its the same thing and its nice at that.I seen our ghost build nice sedan cant wait to see its future.