My Black Em1 :)

i3clk

5+ Year Member
i guess i could be with the NORM and do a simple clean build where everyone likes... but i bought this car for myself... i like different things like the ctr cluster to the 1.6vti badge.... im kinda trying to break from the typical all jdm thing and throwing in my own flave... if ppl like it, they like it... if they dont, they dont... this is my car right?...
He didn't mean that you should do exactly what everyone else is doing. He just meant to say that do what you like but just make sure it all flows together.... Good luck on your build though.

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
nice clusters...and seats hopefully u take care of them...those are 05 civic special edition wheels...niiiiice deal!

im kinda wanting get one of those mirror dealies.....see what all the fuss is all about

97EJ6Hatch

wow your em1 is looking good. i want an em1 too but i love my hatch.
actually i love 6 gen civics. i had an ej8 now an ej6hatch.
thinking about getting em1

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I think the OEM EM1 cluster looks better than the other one...

kashiaxiong

wow... havent been on for a couple of days now... but damn it... still gotta get pics of the mugen pedals up...

thanx for the positive notes...

the rims look better in person than the pics... i have some civic HX rims that are sitting around... i traded them from a buddy on here for my LS web rims... it took me 4 days to paint my LS webs... turned out good... but anyway, i might get the HX's powder coated... im thinking about going green... if not... might just go white...

kashiaxiong

nice clusters...and seats hopefully u take care of them...those are 05 civic special edition wheels...niiiiice deal!

im kinda wanting get one of those mirror dealies.....see what all the fuss is all about

thanx yo... i love the s2k seats... they hug u man.. and they're comfy... they are thicker leather cuz of the confortable of the s2k's... but yea... the mirror is actually pretty cool... u see the whole back area and ur blind spots... kinda messes with your eyes at first cuz you're not use to it... but after a week its good...

kashiaxiong

He didn't mean that you should do exactly what everyone else is doing. He just meant to say that do what you like but just make sure it all flows together.... Good luck on your build though.
yea, imma do what i like man... exterior is almost done... i just bought a moon roof deflector... at most, i wanna get are mud flaps, thats it... maybe a CF trunk... next step... CUSTOM TURBO... i'd like to go E85, but not enough E85 gas stations here... the closest one is 15-20 mins away from me...

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nice pick up loving the cluster but not feeling the shocker sticker though