My brother's new movie!....

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So after my brother got laid off he went to school for showbuisness.... exactly what?... I don't know! but here's the trailer for the new movie he's in. The movie premiers this Wed. in differnt parts of the country... I know for sure here in Grand Rapids and in L.A. but don;t know where else.

but for those of you that don't know... this is my twin brother. Although we do look alike... he's alot fatter than I! :lol: Check out the trailer... you get a good shot of him getting head butted 57sec into the clip... he's wearing a white shirt....

The shitty part is that you need facebook to watch the trailer. I tried to find another link or site but couldn't so you're going to need to log into your fb account....

The Scrapperhttp://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=100000585895824#!/video/video.php?v=1444699193577

thanks to everyone who checks it out! I'm going to the red carpet premier this Wed coming up!

Last edited:

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i see a fat guy getting head butted at 58 secs but not guy at 27 just a gun pointed at my face....

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i see a fat guy getting head butted at 58 secs but not guy at 27 just a gun pointed at my face....
yeah, that's what I meant 57sec, sorry. :lol: edited!

thanks for watching! :D

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
That looks like it could be a good movie

The Trailer felt "Boondock Saints"ish

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That looks like it could be a good movie

The Trailer felt "Boondock Saints"ish
yeah I hear you... will see tho :lol:

I'll let you guys know if it's a good movie when I see it on Wed. My brother's character is "Hog Hernandez" the owner of a body shop where he lets fighters stay and train.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it looks like a movie that could be better than terrible..
good luck to him on that.. let us know how it all goes..

RonJ

Banned
better than terrible
Other uses of the "better than terrible" phrase:

When I lost control of my Civic at 60 mph, I lost an eye and a foot upon ejection from the car, but it was better than terrible because my Civic sustained little damage.

I am attracted to that girl in the Civic because she looks better than terrible.

Twenty of our Club Civic comrades were trapped in a mine a half mile underground for 4 months, yet because they survived, the outcome was better than terrible.

My Civic ricer buddy cut off his own arm with a knife but he didn't bleed out, so that's better than terrible.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
other uses of the "better than terrible" phrase:

When i lost control of my civic at 60 mph, i lost an eye and a foot upon ejection from the car, but it was better than terrible because my civic sustained little damage.

I am attracted to that girl in the civic because she looks better than terrible.

Twenty of our club civic comrades were trapped in a mine a half mile underground for 4 months, yet because they survived, the outcome was better than terrible.

My civic ricer buddy cut off his own arm with a knife but he didn't bleed out, so that's better than terrible.
lol

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I dont have facebook either. YOU RACIST!!!

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ROFL at the avys in here

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Other uses of the "better than terrible" phrase:

When I lost control of my Civic at 60 mph, I lost an eye and a foot upon ejection from the car, but it was better than terrible because my Civic sustained little damage.

I am attracted to that girl in the Civic because she looks better than terrible.

Twenty of our Club Civic comrades were trapped in a mine a half mile underground for 4 months, yet because they survived, the outcome was better than terrible.

My Civic ricer buddy cut off his own arm with a knife but he didn't bleed out, so that's better than terrible.
lmao. That's great. :lol:

Good s**t Biz. Congrats to you brother!

4bangincivic

sup
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Atleast he's going out and doing something with his time. Unfortunately I don't think some people can say the same (not singling out anyone) but that's good for him. I've always wanted to act.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
he also writes and acts for a sketch comedy show here on ABC wotv. I'm not going to lie... the show kind of sucks because ofthe other actors and skits.... but his s**t is actually pretty funny! I help him write his skits and give him a s**t TON of ideas on how to act what to write. He uses alot of my s**t too! Everyone recgonizes he does the best on that show and a movie based on his character "sancho" is being pitched around....

Here's a link to one of the episodes... His skit comes in at 10min 10sec. Bare with the set and other s**t because the show has a small budget. My brother just bareley started getting paid for this recently and he is one of the only staff paid! :lol:

You got to be kidding me America... 10:10 in...

http://www.yougot2be.com/ep3-4.html

thanks for watching!

he also writes and acts for a sketch comedy show here on ABC wotv. I'm not going to lie... the show kind of sucks because ofthe other actors and skits.... but his s**t is actually pretty funny! I help him write his skits and give him a s**t TON of ideas on how to act what to write. He uses alot of my s**t too! Everyone recgonizes he does the best on that show and a movie based on his character "sancho" is being pitched around....

Here's a link to one of the episodes... His skit comes in at 10min 10sec. Bare with the set and other s**t because the show has a small budget. My brother just bareley started getting paid for this recently and he is one of the only staff paid! :lol:

You got to be kidding me America... 10:10 in...

http://www.yougot2be.com/ep3-4.html

thanks for watching!

Last edited:

RonJ

Banned
Make sure your brother acknowledges you and Club Civic (CC) when he rises to become the Richard Pryor of our decade. For example, how many of your great ideas come from our colorful CC membership?

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'll make sure I get him a CC shirt! :lol:

4bangincivic

sup
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I help him write his skits and give him a s**t TON of ideas on how to act what to write. He uses alot of my s**t too! Everyone recgonizes he does the best on that show and a movie based on his character "sancho" is being pitched around....
:biz:...? lol