my civic pulling on evo's

destructn

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DigitalShift said:
No, no problem.. as this is a public forum and you can post as you please. But it seems to me that you try to bully with your AWD car. Different strokes for different folks, I run a K20 EK and my car is going to be fast.

My car is faster than just stock Evo's, STi's and WRX's...
And it Sure is PURTY too!!

FSA_Hatch

Fatal Street Assasinz
5+ Year Member
hahha for all u people who do not believe this video. You make me laugh. lol. You must not see alot of races then or without fast cars. Dont under estiamte a k20. I know sumone who has a B20 V-Tec that will smoke a STI or Evo. Just because STi's or evo's have turbo and a lot of horsepower stock dont let it fool you. Yeah there pretty fast for stock. But if u wanna beat a k20 or even sum b20's you gotta do more then just have an exahust.

Rex_89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
JUST2SPOOL said:
Fake

Or eithier the evo didnt want to waste his gas and
and.......NO!!!!!!!! Wrong again. Unless any of you can tell me you have seen an Evo beating a civic hatch with a K20 in it, and then show me the video, i'd have to say your post are just s**t talking.

EGlude Attitude

All Motor Militia
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Evo's aren'tthat amazing people. I pulled SLOWLY on a friend's Evo 8, then again from a stop thats another story.

Rex_89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
EGlude Attitude said:
Evo's aren'tthat amazing people. I pulled SLOWLY on a friend's Evo 8, then again from a stop thats another story.
All the post i made when i was talking about my friend who beat an Evo, i was talking about from a stop. They went a 1/4 mile. Yeah the Evo shoot on him, but after that he just pulled on the evo. If you havent seen it in real life, then you cant argue with that