My Cousin's Del Sol Photoshoot!

QzFiNeST107

thanks everyone for the comments
as for the lip on his car, thats the way he wanted it to be so we cant change that
he's happy with it i guess we cant argue on that fact and also its his car :what:
but i did tell him to paint the lip but he wanted it black

QzFiNeST107

isnt there suppose to be two little circle lights between the headlights?? sweet shoot!

yea the earlier model Del Sol came with lights in between the headlights
this is a later year Del Sol
im not familiar with Del Sol's but i thnk they started making them in 94 which had the lights in between the the headlight and changed them in 96 but i tdont know much about them i would have to look it up

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
isnt there suppose to be two little circle lights between the headlights?? sweet shoot!
actually, that is the rare 97 front bumper.

i like the Sol, but he should get the JDM headlights... that would look better IMO.
im still tryin to find another Del-Sol... but they are so expensive.

QzFiNeST107

actually, that is the rare 97 front bumper.

i like the Sol, but he should get the JDM headlights... that would look better IMO.
im still tryin to find another Del-Sol... but they are so expensive.

you seem to know about Del Sol's
what years did they make them and what year did they change the front bumper

chow

Its hard to convert KMH
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow really nice. a del so version of my car. lol.

EastCoastEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice job with both of the cars. Lovin' the Del Sol. Very clean indeed! thanks for posting

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
do del sols have mudguard....those wheelwells look huge....get something to cover them up.

GreenThunder

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
think ima get my car painted black...lol hot azz rides man. but wuts up with the NY plates ?

cerasoli1188

Love/Hate Relationship
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
daamn man some sick cars right there I love the del sol without the two lil lights inside. and the coupe is sweet

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Im feelin the 10 pic down, looks siick

QzFiNeST107

think ima get my car painted black...lol hot azz rides man. but wuts up with the NY plates ?
thanks alot man
the plate i got at empire state building, im from NY but ive been living in FL for the past 3 years now
i still rep NY though

daamn man some sick cars right there I love the del sol without the two lil lights inside. and the coupe is sweet
yea his Del Sol is looking tight, i grew into that front bumper instead of the earlier model Del Sol's because i use to like the two lights in the middle but i like these now

Im feelin the 10 pic down, looks siick
thanks alot man, glad you like

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks everyone for the comments
as for the lip on his car, thats the way he wanted it to be so we cant change that
he's happy with it i guess we cant argue on that fact and also its his car :what:
but i did tell him to paint the lip but he wanted it black
Just let him know thats making the car cross the line to tacky.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Your grandpa painted that car too? It looks beautiful.

The last side shot of your car is STUNNING.. The paint is soo smooth, I feel like I can make sweet love to it. I really want my MR Civic to look like that.

Your car looks 10x better, but the Del Sol is still awesome as f**k.

QzFiNeST107

Your grandpa painted that car too? It looks beautiful.

The last side shot of your car is STUNNING.. The paint is soo smooth, I feel like I can make sweet love to it. I really want my MR Civic to look like that.

Your car looks 10x better, but the Del Sol is still awesome as f**k.

yea my grandpa painted that Del Sol also

thanks for the compliment on my car i try to keep her clean but its hard because its a black car, i hope you get your car how you prefer goodluck