My em1 and I

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
What up clubcivic my name is Dan. I have a nothing special '00 em1 thats my dd. I will post pics probably tomorrow, just wanted to go ahead and say hi.:thumbs up

donovan772

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Welcome, I have one also. Fun car.

99civiclx

5+ Year Member
Welcome to the site and enjoy your stay. Looking forward to seeing pics of the car.

CrackingVTEC

Registered VIP
Welcome to CC.. Post pics when you can..

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
Crappy cell phone pics because I don't have a camera right now :x. When I get a camera I can upload better pics but for right now I just wanted to post up my proof.

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
nice. lower it
Oh don't you worry, thats the next thing on the list, but right now I am in college and I has no moneys:cry:
Clean, bro. Is this a recent purchase, or have you had her for a while? Any plans?
I have had it for about a year and a half, rebuilt the engine after the piston rings went bad. Block bored out to 81.5mm with new pistons, new valves, bearings, etc. Also yonaka catback. Thats pretty much it as far as mods. Next is suspension and wheels, cuz the current stance is killin me, especially how high it sits on stock suspension.
Congrats on the sweet ride and welcome
In a Bill andTed's voice...Excellent !!!

It look great, keep it clean.
Thanks!

EDIT: If I do eventually start a build thread it will be called "My em1's trytofindaslowerbuildthreadthanthis"