I also have the Yonaka and love that exhaust system

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
right now I am in college and I has no moneys:cry:
That's OK.
Take your time, save up and do things right, no rush.

Nice car, my favorite color of the EM1's because it really pops and is exclusive to the EM1.
They should have offered other exclusive EM1 colors instead of Red, Black and for the Candian market, Silver.

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
That's OK.
Take your time, save up and do things right, no rush.

Nice car, my favorite color of the EM1's because it really pops and is exclusive to the EM1.
They should have offered other exclusive EM1 colors instead of Red, Black and for the Candian market, Silver.
I wish USDM had silver, and maybe yellow too. I have seen a few clean yellow coupes and I like it alot. And yes I am doing everything right on this. I may even be doing a Spoon poser theme lol. Like 16" matte black rotas, CF side mirrors, yellow vc, spoon reservoir covers, windshield banner, etc. I really don't care if its legit Spoon parts as long as they are quality replicas ha!

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
They also should have put the b18c1 in it from the get go too.:thumbs up
Enough to make it different than other 6th gen Civics' but not reach the pinnacle of the ITR.

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
They also should have put the b18c1 in it from the get go too.:thumbs up
Enough to make it different than other 6th gen Civics' but not reach the pinnacle of the ITR.
I agree, then the em1 would be "a little less slow" rather than "a little faster" lol.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
damn, how did a miss a new hoosier member?! well, you're not new any more since i'm super late to this thread... greetings from up the south bend / mishawaka area

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
Haha I was wondering who revived this thread. I didn't know you were from Indiana either. I live just south of Naptown.

rey_boricua

2000 EM1 B16A2T
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
welcome to the site. Got my EM1 back in 03 and still running strong