my first car and my first honda

dsettle1312

lol yeah theyre goofy. thank god i got it out of his hands haha. he had a crx in is garage with the biggest body kit ive ever seen it was terrible

emerican

Registered VIP
it seems no matter what year it is or where you are there will be the bad riced out cars. Dont even have to be a import the worst riced out car i ever seen i saw yesterday and it was a 93 mustang non fitting body kit foggy ebay halos huge double stack spoiler alltezza taillights stickers out the ass and so much more it was horrible.

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
A friend of a friend of mine drives a pea green Neon. He thought it would be cool to add a 3.5" fart can. When asked why he wants his Neon to be a ricer, he replied with it's not rice. The exhaust is made my American Racing. It's loud as hell and looks gay as f**k.

andrew2siik

EG8 rollin' & OH reppin'
im 16 get my license next month. i love hondas so i wanted to get started earlier. i bought a 97 hatch. i was told it was an ej6? its got a b18b1 in it. i dont have any money to put into it yet but i will once summer gets here. first im getting rid of the rims. tell me what you think. i got it for 2500
just check the vin #

and to be honest, i'd keep the rims. do routine maintenance first, a drop, THEN wheels.. but that's just me. welcome!

dsettle1312

i assumed at first it'd be an ek. but vin does say ej6. i wanna slam it but it'd be rough as hell out where i live, the thing is the tires on it are shot so im just gonna get nicer littler wheels. but if i find tires to fit the wheels i got for a decent price im gonna buy them

dsettle1312

Something like neuspeed sports would be good if you didnt want to go too low but still look good. They do ride pretty stiff though. You can get them on c-list for under 100 though
i looked all over craigslist and didnt find a single pair in my area. if i find a pair for under a 100 ill be goin to get them lol

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i assumed at first it'd be an ek. but vin does say ej6. i wanna slam it but it'd be rough as hell out where i live, the thing is the tires on it are shot so im just gonna get nicer littler wheels. but if i find tires to fit the wheels i got for a decent price im gonna buy them
The chassis code for the jdm civic hatch. But cus jdm is way cooler than what the car really is, people call all 6th gen civics "ek"

Look closely at the swap, it looks like a poor quality hack job. The lack of battery tie down, loosely hanging wire across the firewall and plethora of cheap gauges reek of a hack mechanic. Check all bolts and wires to make sure everythings tight and straight, and there's no missing parts or broken bolts.

dsettle1312

back to the redneck thing, when we pulled up to buy the car he had it like buried in a mud hole in his driveway lol

dsettle1312

anyone selling some nice wheels and tires? finally got rid of those ugly rims now gotta find some new ones. si's maybe?

ReDevil

Devil, Red Devil
5+ Year Member
Throw that tach on ebay or CL, I sold the same one for $80. Otherwise car looks good. White is fun, I had white rims on my eg hatch back in the day. Just keep it clean and rubber side down. lol

dsettle1312

haha yeah thats some good advice. its sitting on jack stands right now. might buy some cheap rotas or something until i can afford white r-spec's

dsettle1312

got the new wheels and tires. rota torques on falken tires. got them for a good price, ill buy nicer wheels once i get the money