My First Honda

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
I have a 95 civic dx 5 speed. Not the best looking it is primer gray and the door jams are lime green. The back bumper is cracked on one of the sides almost from top to bottom. There is two different fenders on the car one is fiber glass and will probably fall apart when i take it off. Has some ugly euro tail lights im just going to black them out so you cant tell. Nice projector headlight installed. Missing some interior parts witch i dont like. The only thing good about it is there is no rust and it runs good. Also alot of slop in the shifter and i mean alot. Drivers window needs fixed wont stay up.

THINGS I NEED
-Headliner
-Pas Fender
-OEM Side Skirts
-Licens Plate Light Holder
-Coilovers ;)
-Both A Pillars
-New Cluster
-Carpet Tucked (They pulled it out the kick panels on both sides of the car don't no why)
-Both Door Panels (One is only half there and the other one is painted lime green its UGLY:lol:)
-Sun Visors
-All Trunk Carpet
-Front End Alignment
-Painted
-Window Molding

THINGS HERE/ON THE WAY
-Metallic Green Paint
-Ram Air Intake
-Energy Bushing For Shifter
-Door Handles
-Lug Key (The idiot lost the lug key for the back tires)

Will post some pic this weekend when i get to the garage with the car.

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have a cluster, its not new though...

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
I have a cluster, its not new though...
Im not looking for a new one just one that works and is not broke. Just pm me with a pic and give me a price and ill give you my address for a shipping quote.

And yes i no it is alot of stuff that's why im shopping around for a good price it will take some time but i will to to have progress on weekend and post pic. Going to try and hit up the JY if is stops raining sometime is week :lol:.

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
Update

Got a bunch of new parts at the jy this weekend and here are some pic of the progress.

PARTS FROM THE JY FOR A TOTAL OF $214.00
Headliner
Both A Pillars
Cluster
1 Vent
Center Console
Both Door Panels
Stock Shift Knob
Rear Bumper
Pass Fender
Licens Plate Holder W/ Lights
Trunk Carpet
Both Visors
Both Side Skirts

NEEDS THE DENT FIXED BUT NOT A BIG DEAL

STILL NEED THIS TRIM EVERY CAR AT THE JK HAD THEM TAKEN OFF

STILL NEED THIS TRIM EVERY CAR AT THE JK HAD THEM TAKEN OFF

THE COLOR IM PAINTING IT IT USED TO BE NEON GREEN

THE CLEAN RIM THEY LOOK GOOD I THINK

SOME OLD PARTS

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

RicerEK4

DAMN!!!! That thing was HURT!! Where did you get it from and how much??? No offense but this is a project that i cant wait to see fininshed. If you can turn that into civic gold then you get mucho respect! Good luck

emerican

Registered VIP
Damn man im defintly tuned in for more progress on this it needs some decring for sure it seems. I think the rims look good though.

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
ya the car was neon green with a full body kit molded to the car i still need to get the front bumper and window trim i finally got all the interior that was missing or broke replaced. Next weekend im gonna start sanding the rest of the fiber glass off and hope the get the skirts on and jams primered for paint im going with a gasser green metallic in person it is kinda like a apple color. I want it to be all oem look with a 2" drop and tinted window then just motor work. The build might go a lil slow with me paying for my wedding and doing this on the side so updates will problaly only be weekend work to let you no.

And i traded a locked up 93 auto teg for it and i just got it last weekend.

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
More Pic

My new clutch kit i bought.

This is the coilovers i just bought off ebay its a stock photo will get one of the product when they get here.

19civic98

SiR coupe?
5+ Year Member
from that picture, those are just adjustable springs. put those on ur stock struts and your suspesion wont last long..

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
Ok thanks for the advice im prob only going to do a 1.75 or 1.5" drop because im gonna put a front lip on and it would rip off pullin in my drive way if i go to low.

But i need some help my grill in the bumper is broke so i was gonna buy a new grill i found to that i like just cant decide. Also gonna buy yellow fog lights.

If i get this one its going to be flat black and i wont use the fog light covers.

If i get this one i was gonna leave it alone its a billet grill

emerican

Registered VIP
I would do with the one you want to do in black im not a huge fan of the silver or billet grills on hondas, but thats just me.

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
ya i didnt no how the billet would look on the civic i have never seen one on a honda. i dont really like the silver look either because it looks more like something you would put on with a body kit thats why i want to go black so its not noticeable but still looks good.

emerican

Registered VIP
I agree the silver would look more like something you see on body kits i think the black would still look real good, but not be noticable and would look clean and somewhat oem. While the silver is going to stick out alot more.

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
Ya dont want to take from the car with a silver grill and everything else will be black. ordered the grill will paint when it gets here also ordered my fogs so ill post pic when they arrive.

Here is the new intake i got the dude has some ghetto rigged setup so i needed one. Dont really like the blue but it was either that or red so i guess ill have to try and find some black ones.

Dulce

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looking good, a lot better then when you first got it. It will be a slow build but with help it should look great when its finished. I really do think you should trade me your wheels though lol, they would look better on my car. And if you haven't figured it out yet this is Keenan, lol. And when Knapp gets back I know he will definitely help out with this.

emerican

Registered VIP
Glad to hear your going with the black one.
That intake should be much better than the bad homemade one on there now lol