My First Honda

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
If you really want to trade keenan i would cuz i dont want to buy new tires for the ones i have lol.

N ya the intake they had was ducktaped on it was just some bs. He also customized the tack by putting some carbinfiber sticker on it.

emerican

Registered VIP
Knowing all that im glad you saved this car from whoever had it. I mean really who ductapes the intake as a long term soultion.

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
Dude you should of seen it there was no headliner one a pillar with some fake carbon fiber wrap on it. They didnt want to buy something to make the gauges look different they just bout some carbon fiber sticker and put on it. they also had amp and power wires running everywhere so the carpet is untucked in the corners but im thinking about buying new because there is rips and tears like they pieced it tougher. That will most likely come when i go back to the jy it is bad here now with rain/snow so most likely any time soon for that. But i still have many other thing to do in the time being before it gets nice out.

Will defiantly have some new post this weekend on some body work im going to do and some paint prep. Most of my ohter parts wont be here till next week so wont be able to play with those this weekend.

One more thing the kid called me the other day and said his dad is mad he traded and he has to trade back and i was like uh well sorry about your luck but no. He must be stupid if he thought i would say ya.

emerican

Registered VIP
HAHA at the trade back f**k that kid shouldnt have traded it and how is the guy daddys mad about what hes driving my family wouldnt care if i sold my car and bought nuthin as long as i ddnt ask them for rides or there cars then theyd be pissed lol.
Tuned in for more progress on her.

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
I really dont no why the kids dad is mad at him he is 19 so he should be able to make his own choices. The integra i traded for his is still sitting at my house it has been 2 weeks now and this kid keeps bullshitting around about coming and gettng it and i just want the car gone so i dont have to talk to him anymore.

Updates will be this weekend when i have my time off. Gonna try and straighten a couple parts on the body install side skirts clean the interior really good and get my door jams primered then just do some prep work for paint.

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
Small update new intake in and home made one out. Try and get more done tomorrow if i can get the civic back in the garage because its to cold to do body work outside right now. And yes i no the valve cover needs re done im gonna get some black heat paint to recover it.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
These are the headlights and taillights im going to order i think it will look good because im going to go with a green on black look.:twisted: I think this would be a bit step up from what is on the car now ugly euro taillights and spider cracked projector headlights

Synyster024

NICE its looking really good so far man! i can't thank you enough for saving this once upon a time "sorry excuse fora civic".

it just pains me seeing what some people do to great cars..

emerican

Registered VIP
Good progress and those headlights will look so much better than whats on there now.
If the kid leaves it there for a long time you can get an abandment title on it and keep both of them lol. i know you can in GA anyway.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Did you get that intake from radiator dealz on ebay, got the same one but for a y7 intake, same hardware they gave me & it all looks similar.

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
Did you get that intake from radiator dealz on ebay, got the same one but for a y7 intake, same hardware they gave me & it all looks similar.
Its from ebay but not from them there are alot that are similar just finding one that i want to buy was the problem.

And thanks guys.

emerican

Registered VIP
If thats an ebay intake i would chance out the filter for an aem dryflow the ebay ones are usally pretty crappy.

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
I put my spectra filter or i think that is how you spell it. It did come with one but it didn't look that good i will get a better one when i get other stuff done i don't drive it right now so no rush.

Yes the ups guy is kinda like santa you just never no when he will get there lol

The coilovers came in took a pic gonna have the shop that is going to do my alignment put these on to. O and the cat was like WTF is this lol.

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
I need to get new tires for my rims and i want to finish the body work and paint then it will go to the shop to get lowered.

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
Wow now my grill i ordered is missing it says delivered but it wasn't and i was home all day and the buyer wont work with me im so pissed im going to have to file a clam through paypal to get anything resolved.

So in all the gonna try and go to the jy this weekend and get a new bumper what models come with the slots for the fog lights?

I need help getting this trim off without breaking the clips that hold it on because i don't no where you can buy any.

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
just got the fogs in and the problem straight with the grill. He is throwing somehting in the box for free because i had to pay shipping agian but o well it will be worth it.

Going to try and get some work done this weekend just hope i can make the time.