My full import JDM EF9 SiR:

Grand141

Juicy
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Fuk thats right well i have to see how i can get that damn car here in the US i been wanting that car for abt 3 yrs now

mad-tony

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NICE...you don't see many black ones

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
lookin sw33t. good to see a jdm car without all the amber. what kind of cd player is that? doesnt look familiar at all

EBPimpSi

CCCC member #76
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
welcome...damn thats dope..cant get much better than a true jdm car

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Todd said:
lookin sw33t. good to see a jdm car without all the amber. what kind of cd player is that? doesnt look familiar at all
thats because REAL jdm cars such as this one dont have amber ... ricers need to figure it out and quit being gay with "ambervisions"

glad to see youre still drivin your 4th gen pete ... after my ownage on AF i dissapered over here and even though i got an accord now i stuck around.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Melt said:
and even though i got an accord now i stuck around.
and we be glad to have yah :mrgreen:

97civicracer

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
very clean...always wanted to know what right hand drive was like...looks good

Fawks

Applesauce b***h!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nice

Well now that is just sweet. Keep it clean though.

-Fox

Setanta

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Todd said:
Thanks mate. Amber isn't really a JDM thing, I tend to chuckle when I see JDM "amber corners" etc ;) I think the EF 'rex is the exception with it's bumper indicator lights. Stereo is a Phillips. It was good in its day but jumps and skips at the drop of a hat nowadays - I'll be replacing it soon.

Hiya melt, what model accord are you running? I'm looking at going well and truly retro with a '70s Datto 240K, pulling out the 6 pot and dropping in a SR20DET and bolting on '70s Skyline GT-R flares and spoilers so my EF days may be numbered too. Trying to find a decent body as a starting point is the hassle. I'm starting to seriously think about importing a genuine GTR if I can scrape the cash together (they are comperable to getting a R32 in because the Japanese love the oldschool Skylines).

ProjectSi: I've had it over 3 years now and have resisted the thought of modding it - if I keep it much longer I might do cams and exhaust/header, just small mods that dont take away from the look. =)

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Setanta said:
Hiya melt, what model accord are you running? I'm looking at going well and truly retro with a '70s Datto 240K, pulling out the 6 pot and dropping in a SR20DET and bolting on '70s Skyline GT-R flares and spoilers so my EF days may be numbered too. Trying to find a decent body as a starting point is the hassle. I'm starting to seriously think about importing a genuine GTR if I can scrape the cash together (they are comperable to getting a R32 in because the Japanese love the oldschool Skylines).
i have a nice 72 240 that i'll sell yah ;)

Setanta

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LOL - everyone has a Z car.... I want the K. Gotta do the "Skyline" thing :D

Yours looks like one of the cleaner examples of a Z that I've seen - nice =)

knifeman

down-under boy
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
is it just me or u got different tyres on either side of car? anyway nice ride

civicex23

Yes, I know she's hot!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thats vicious. Nobody round here has that. Nice ride dood. I want a right hand drive...

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
for some reason i thought the jdm civic sir had a rear widow wiper facing towards the left of the car, not the right, but that may be wrong, but nice lookin car though, wish i had a real ef-9.

Setanta

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jspeczcturbo said:
for some reason i thought the jdm civic sir had a rear widow wiper facing towards the left of the car, not the right, but that may be wrong, but nice lookin car though, wish i had a real ef-9.
Njot that I know of - a lot of the ancilleries are universal. It actually blows my mind that the accelerator/clutch/brake are in the same positions regardless of which side of the car they are on. Makes it easier if I ever had to drive a LHD car I guess though =)