Ejayy8

5+ Year Member
wow looks great bro! I can't waot to get mine

How's the power compared to the B?

tobebadtaz

5+ Year Member
wow looks great bro! I can't waot to get mine

How's the power compared to the B?
oh itis a huge difference ,, i struggled to ge the b16 up to 115 nowi hit 125 like i am crusin, can wait to do the ignition, manifold, headers and fuel system!!!! Well worth the money

Ejayy8

5+ Year Member
oh itis a huge difference ,, i struggled to ge the b16 up to 115 nowi hit 125 like i am crusin, can wait to do the ignition, manifold, headers and fuel system!!!! Well worth the money
Sweet! Glad to hear you like it. If you dont mind me asking, how much did the entire swap cost you?

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I will take a pic,,, u cant really see to much in that pic. The plate is actually custom fabbed!!!!! but i am using the GSR tranny i had on the B16 with a stage 2 Competition clutch
You're a lying sack of crap, You can't use p/s on an h2b, and there isn't an adaptor plate there, and the motor is sitting at the wrong angle. Or being as though you didn't do your own swap and don't know how to, then they screwed you and took your s**t. And good luck with the Euro R manifold swap, I know something you don't know and I'll let you eat those, "It'll bolt right up with NO MODIFICATION". So all I can say is good luck....lol...you're gonna need it.

tobebadtaz

5+ Year Member
You're a lying sack of crap, You can't use p/s on an h2b, and there isn't an adaptor plate there, and the motor is sitting at the wrong angle. Or being as though you didn't do your own swap and don't know how to, then they screwed you and took your s**t. And good luck with the Euro R manifold swap, I know something you don't know and I'll let you eat those, "It'll bolt right up with NO MODIFICATION". So all I can say is good luck....lol...you're gonna need it.
so wait the powersterring i use right nowur saying is impossible to exist and i dont have a gsr tranny.. okay so if i take a video and post showing the tranny and the powersterring and while i am at it i might as well show u the a/c also... when i prove u wrong then what.. come on

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
so wait the powersterring i use right nowur saying is impossible to exist and i dont have a gsr tranny.. okay so if i take a video and post showing the tranny and the powersterring and while i am at it i might as well show u the a/c also... when i prove u wrong then what.. come on
You won't prove me wrong, b/c you have to beat the frame rail if you use the h2b for the H alternator to clear, and the power steering pulley has to be machined off, which would make having power steering impossible. I have an h2b, and that isn't one, so quit fooling yourself.

tobebadtaz

5+ Year Member
You won't prove me wrong, b/c you have to beat the frame rail if you use the h2b for the H alternator to clear, and the power steering pulley has to be machined off, which would make having power steering impossible. I have an h2b, and that isn't one, so quit fooling yourself.
ha ha ur too funny ,,,, okay u got me i dont have coem to Jersey and i will fool u with the proof u fool

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
You know, you may have an h2b, but I sure as heck don't see an adaptor plate, but I also don't see an H starter up front, strengthening your arguement. But you didn't use a conventional h2b kit.

tobebadtaz

5+ Year Member
You know, you may have an h2b, but I sure as heck don't see an adaptor plate, but I also don't see an H starter up front, strengthening your arguement. But you didn't use a conventional h2b kit.
the plate was machined from scratch, the shop that did my motor which is the one right behind mine.We extremely good friends. So ur idea that ih was swapped, changed whatever is foolish, speak on what u know. These guys love the h22 swap and do 70% of these when they do swaps, so they know what they are doin. It was actually very fun to watch them work.. Now to sound a bit like u, one ur 21 and from Alabama, I live by NJ/NY there is a bit of a difference on how the game is played here.. Next time try to ask what u think not speak on ur 21 year old ignorance...

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
a video of your ride would be nice. that will take the fighting words out. were in 08. everyone knows about youtube by now. post it up!!!

tobebadtaz

5+ Year Member
a video of your ride would be nice. that will take the fighting words out. were in 08. everyone knows about youtube by now. post it up!!!
I could not agree more not the best but for now it works... powersteering andu can see the compressor the one line is not there since it had a leak also u can see the b-tranny anyone????

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
^^^Interesting, but you sure do rep for your state you rude ass bastard, mister high and mighty, "I live in NJ, I'm so special". The only thing special about your lousy state is that the cars rust out.

tobebadtaz

5+ Year Member
^^^Interesting, but you sure do rep for your state you rude ass bastard, mister high and mighty, "I live in NJ, I'm so special". The only thing special about your lousy state is that the cars rust out.
Kiss my jerzey aZZ how bout u just say u wrong u ignorant wanna be ricer who had no idea what he speaks of.... Rust look at my ride and look at ur shitbox!!! come to jersey and ill run u out of town!!!:word:

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
^^^ Ur gay...lol...:lol:
What are you going to do, make me laugh my way out of Jersey b/c I drove all the way up there to beat some guy with a stock H w/ a gsr with some backyard shop h2b kit. Wannabe ricer, what is that?

tobebadtaz

5+ Year Member
^^^ Ur gay...lol...:lol:
What are you going to do, make me laugh my way out of Jersey b/c I drove all the way up there to beat some guy with a stock H w/ a gsr with some backyard shop h2b kit. Wannabe ricer, what is that?
ill pay your gas, and whatever money you put up since you think it was done in a backyard shop and it is just a stock h22. stop talking. start acting. i proved what i was supposed to. now prove what your saying or shut the f@ck up.