My H22 swap in my 2000 SI

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sorry to say but your fun is going to be short lived. The H-series has aluminum blocks and that means WARPAGE especially for people like you who are rev happy.
you are one dumb ninja!lol

learn your s**t!

tobebadtaz

5+ Year Member
1500 miles later an msd ignition, aem fuel rail, aem regulator, fuel pump added and still runin great.. Im so glad after this weekend I decided to keep the ac

dyce590

True Life:I drive a Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
type r manifold for a hseries ?? and to all the ppl considerin h swaps, make sure u got the $$ for gas

em-2

5+ Year Member
both of ya shut the f**k up and run that s**t mothafu@ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 7th gen in the house homie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! k series

92h22eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
type r manifold for a hseries ?? and to all the ppl considerin h swaps, make sure u got the $$ for gas
last time i did the math i got 33.4 miles per gallon hwy! not to shabby.....o nevr mind...i got a type s, not type r:thumbup:

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
last time i did the math i got 33.4 miles per gallon hwy! not to shabby.....o nevr mind...i got a type s, not type r:thumbup:
lucky, I got about 30 for the first few months after I had my car tuned, and ever since the weather here in MD warmed up I'm down to probably 20mpg.

dyce590

True Life:I drive a Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i got a led foot so as long as i make it from point a to point b im straight..oh and i dont even look at the gas prices anymore, i just pay

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i got a led foot so as long as i make it from point a to point b im straight..oh and i dont even look at the gas prices anymore, i just pay
Yup, staring at the prices isnt going to lower them.

tobebadtaz

5+ Year Member
both of ya shut the f**k up and run that s**t mothafu@ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 7th gen in the house homie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! k series

okay and for the 5-6 grand u pay to the 3grand i paid for the full swap, u do the math i still have 2-3 to build more