My H2b buildup thread, quick updates...

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
im pretty sure the adapter for the flywheel has the timing marks on it.

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
motor sitting higher = bad
same weight, different angle, at least it's aluminum.I don't auto-x and with the lowering it'll be pretty good for the street and strip, which is all that I care to go do. I'd like to try autocross a couple of times, but I don't think I could get into it all that deep.

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member

Picked up some s**t from the Honda dealership today, water pump, head gasket, bolts, and some Hondabond, which is great s**t BTW.

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
How much did the HB cost you? I'm thinking I'll get some for when I do some seals.

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I'm buying some bonze Konig Heliums from my friend with good tires for $320, but it's b/c he owes me $80. I am going to paint them gunmetal and clear over them b/c they are bronze which just wouldn't go along with the car.
Sample pic, but his are new
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.1010tires.com/images/wheels/konig_helium_bronze_lg.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.1010tires.com/wheel.asp%3Fwheelbrand%3DKonig%26wheelmodel%3DHelium%2B-%2BBronze&h=200&w=200&sz=13&hl=en&start=9&tbnid=q8Q2VWyxaiaaBM:&tbnh=104&tbnw=104&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dkonig%2Bhelium%26gbv%3D2%26hl%3Den

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
You know what, I don't even have an Ls/vtec anymore, what does my name mean, I have an identity crisis now. All I have is a Gsr and an H2B, which I think is better, but I need a coupe, so I can have a hatch, sedan, and coupe. Maybe keep a D for once, and then turbo it real quick. I'm just not much of a D series kinda guy I guess. I'll save the sohc.....for someone else.

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Talking to yourself? Get a coupe and build a D and shoot for 400whp.

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
im pretty sure the adapter for the flywheel has the timing marks on it.
I was looking, and the evo industries one has them, but it appears to have some sort of markings on it as well on the Qsd kit.

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
^^^ shut up Jared, and don't spam my thread with how dusty my parts are, they've been there about a year, so. But I really haven't had time to mess with the car.

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Just bought the Skunk2 intake manifold, Brian Crower Stage 2 cams, Brian Crower valve springs and steel retainers, and more AVID billet motor mounts for just over $1200 on ebay. Looking for something else I need on there. I'll keep lookin'.

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member

H2b kit price went up, it's now about $1100 without the mounts, I decided on buying the Evolution Industries one b/c I couldn't get in touch with quarter sports drag, and I bought all these toys today.

Alternator bracket, $90 shipped, for the upper D series alternator.

Header is a good quality header from Elicit speed performance already bent for the H2B.
I'm going to get a fuel rail and fuel regulator and a Walbro fuel pump and I have a few knick knacks like valve stem seals, and camshaft seals, and balance shaft seals and I might have to make a custom test pipe but other than that I don't have to spend much more money.=)