my itr b4 and after pics.

chrisisme

silver member???
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well guys i just got my car back form the body shop.. i had boughten a stock integra type r and well i decied to put some money in to it.. any opinons are welcome .im thinking about swapping the integra type r engine for the ls enigne i can get a good deal on it so.. well check them out. that inlcudes u de bak. peace

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pics please?

chrisisme

silver member???
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
igot the gt wing for half price. and the rims for a good deal.. and the kit which i love so much.. next thing im going to do is get those decals thgat everyone has..but man .. it turns alot of heads lol. well guys thats whats new with the car.. ure imput would be nice. and if there is something i shuld do u should tell me . illg et it done to it

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

WHat did you do to that poor ITR.... I wish you hadnt gone and done that... Not eve CCs n00b protector can save you now...

King Bob

The life'o Riley
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what the f**k did you do to that poor car !!!!!!!! :angryred: :cussing:
the itr has some of the cleanest bodylines and you go an slap that gay looking kit on it. I am sorry for the flameing but what the f**k man you cant be happy with that thing. :thumbdown :lame :wak: :nono:

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
chrisisme said:
igot the gt wing for half price. and the rims for a good deal.. and the kit which i love so much.. next thing im going to do is get those decals thgat everyone has..but man .. it turns alot of heads lol. well guys thats whats new with the car.. ure imput would be nice. and if there is something i shuld do u should tell me . illg et it done to it

judging by the was you said that....sell it and buy something else...that would look nice molested :thumbs up

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my suggestion... put it back to stock, or drive it off a cliff, your call... Im sorry :shock:

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dude, get the f**king coat hanger out, because you've aborted that ITR.

I'm calling bs, just due to the quality of the pics, and the fact that you blur the plate in one, and don't in the other. Because nobody would do that to an ITR. Nobody would be that much of a douche. You even put cheap stuff on, and an ITR is not exactly a cheap car.

Also, never mind that I've seen both of those pictures before.

Albaniancivics

5+ Year Member
Well I am not going to say anything else that the others haven't told you
it looked better stock

anyways you already spend the money so there is nothing you can do
but you can take the wing which makes the car look like its going to take
off, and take it out. Start with the wing

good luck

King Bob

The life'o Riley
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eran said:

I'm calling bs, just due to the quality of the pics, and the fact that you blur the plate in one, and don't in the other. Because nobody would do that to an ITR. Nobody would be that much of a douche. You even put cheap stuff on, and an ITR is not exactly a cheap car.

I really hope you are right, It really burns me up to see one of my dream cars so thouroghly s**t on. I had better shut the f**k up though, I could totaly get my self banned in here. :!:

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eran said:

actually some ppl do put cheap parts on ITRs.. Ive seen one kitted and nasty looking at the local mall.. and theres a kid with one here, with those generic 7 spoke Motegis and a chicken wire grille :cry:

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thats clearly a PS pic now that I look at it, you can tell he changed the color of the car...

King Bob

The life'o Riley
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah Im a call bs on this guy he post this in late dec

chrisisme said:
its on a civic si. 2 door non hatch. i have everything i need to run 17 psi .. thats not the point i am wondering how good the turbo is.. not anything else. i do have a quafie lsd with a ls tranny, msd ignoiton and some other s**t.. but my main point is the turbo full 3 inch exhasut custom not cat or res, dont call me a fool i have a integra running 19 psi with a t25 and major mods done.. but i want to know wabout this turbo i got .
I know some people change cars regularly but it supports the bs claim so until i see more proof off this monster I'll call it BS