my itr b4 and after pics.

ryanM

you have a very cool car, i wish my car looked just like yours.

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
OMG that poor itr....what were you thinking!!??? i m lost for words why would somebody do that to such a nice car?? that park bench is higher then the roof....the only thing that would be good for is hanging yourself.. please put it back to stock

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:(

chrisisme

silver member???
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey guys i basically wanted ure opinons. i was showing just how this car would look for someone like me.. i presonally like it..

silver booolet

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
chrisisme said:
hey guys i basically wanted ure opinons. i was showing just how this car would look for someone like me.. i presonally like it..
you wanted opinions and you got em... and if you like then you like... most of us dont like it. what can i say diff strokes for diff folks!

BlackHopeDC5

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
even if it does look like that... I would trade my car for it in a second

i would trade it without any thought.

wanna trade? :lol:

m3tub_civic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
chrisisme said:
well guys i just got my car back form the body shop.. i had boughten a stock integra type r and well i decied to put some money in to it.. any opinons are welcome .im thinking about swapping the integra type r engine for the ls enigne i can get a good deal on it so.. well check them out. that inlcudes u de bak. peace
you see what he's saying Why the hell would anyone swap a ITR motor for a LS! BS! he don't even know what he's doing!

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
chrisisme said:
No... you claimed you own this car and you did that work to it. Tell the truth, jusct cause I want a Ferarri F550 doesnt mean Im gonna post pics and say "Hey!!! Look what I got Im so cool!!"

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
m3tub_civic said:
you see what he's saying Why the hell would anyone swap a ITR motor for a LS! BS! he don't even know what he's doing!
HA! Shut down by a newer n00b!!!! Go m3tub!!

AliasNeo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hahahahaha omg this kid is stupid... he wants to downgrade it even further hahahaha... id still trade for it and id return it to stock form...

what may look better then that gay ass bum bench, is one them wings on the mugen or spoon, cause that looks cool.

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
AliasNeo said:
what may look better then that gay ass bum bench, is one them wings on the mugen or spoon, cause that looks cool.
:haha: :hitlol: :rolf: :smokin:

SIG WORHTY!!!!

JL

Doodoo Brown Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I can't believe I wasted seconds of my life reading and posting on this thread.

Shogun

is cool
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I hope that this is BS because I would hate to see a ITR looking that ugly.

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
B16EJ1 said:
I can't believe I wasted seconds of my life reading and posting on this thread.
You wasted 5 minutes of my life and I want them back :P

BlackHopeDC5

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
aight yall hes had enough

i didnt catch that part about swaping in an ls motor and taking out the type r.

Dont worry everyone. No shop who knows what they are doing and isnt sleezy is actually gonna let him do that. They will probally think its a practical joke :lol: