MY NEW CAR!!! (pics!)

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
I had a 98 LX till some guy came across the lane sideways and demolished my car. Ive seen some pretty sick 4 dr's ( Ferio ). Its the perfect car to make a project sleeper especially with a GSR drop.

dissonantspiral

Car audio god.
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I can't wait to start modding this car! Does anyone know how the badges on the trunk are held on? Namely the "Civic" and "LX" badges? Are they just adhesive, or are there holes in the sheetmetal? I would really love to take the badges off, but if there are holes I won't bother...

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
well the lx is just adhesive, just took it off mine yesterday, i would guess the same for the civic but couldn't say 100%

RiceGirl

Luv my labbie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice. =) Congrats on your new car ,dissonantspiral.

If you don't mind me asking. Where in Idaho are you from? I'm from CDA.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Originally posted by NineNineCivic
Those are not 2000 taillights. 99-00 ones aren't as big. And you could always switch front ends. Post the CarFax, then I'll believe it's a 2000. And you can always change hubcaps.
Are you confused between coupes and sedans or something?

I think someone lied to you when they told you it was a 2000. Taillights are off 96-98, along with the chrome grille. Definitely not a 2000. Sorry, check the door jambs or registration to see what year it is.

And no one else caught that?
You also realize that in order to have a 96-98 grill, you also have to have the 96-98 headlights (which those obviously are not).

dissonantspiral

Car audio god.
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm from Boise... but I go to U of I right now... start school up on Wednesday. This will be my 4th semester there.

ilikemacncheeze

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by ricegurl
Nice. =) Congrats on your new car ,dissonantspiral.

If you don't mind me asking. Where in Idaho are you from? I'm from CDA.
what's up, I'm from spokane. think you're the nearest cat to me as of now...but who knows...?????

honda209

CCSC # 8
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice bro!! yeah the lx badge its just adhesive im hella sure bout this so go ahead the "H" its not it got holes on the sheet metal.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the 'civic' and 'lx' badges are both held on by just adhesive. There is only holes behind the 'h' emblem in the center. I am sure of this because i got 6th gen emblems for my 4th gen off a 6th gen. Plus ive seen a lot of debadged 6th gens crusing around.

dissonantspiral

Car audio god.
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Right now I live in Moscow, ID, going to University of Idaho, and during the summer I live in Boise.

FANATTIC8228

I think someone lied to you when they told you it was a 2000. Taillights are off 96-98, along with the chrome grille. Definitely not a 2000. Sorry, check the door jambs or registration to see what year it is.

And no one else caught that?

It's a 2000. I have a 99 and the headlights, grille, and taillights are all the same.

what 96-98 are you looking at?:oops:

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Originally posted by FANATTIC8228
It's a 2000. I have a 99 and the headlights, grille, and taillights are all the same.

what 96-98 are you looking at?:oops:
don't worry about, we let him have it already