My new Daily driver/beater

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha, just read this whole thread, kinda likin the looks of the wagon, seen a few around my town and theyre all rusted to s**t and sound like theyre going to fall apart any minute, but gl with ur build, it would be nice to see a true honda guy sportin a wagon!
thanks for the comment. Yea mine is rusted real bad, but mainly just body panels, all suspension pieces seem to be well in tact so I am confident that it will be okay. I hoping to get the LS in this coming weekend, I have everything sitting in my garage except a clutch disc which is scheduled to be delivered this Tuesday. I can't wait to have an LS swap'd hoopty.

Black Magic

I'm Rick James, b***h
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That thing is smoking hot! Can't remember the last time I've seen one.

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well, the LS is in the car now and running pretty good. Mostly everything is hooked up, still need a couple small things before I can drive it, but it should be ready to take to work Monday. I can't wait. I'll get pics up as soon as I have a camera. Much thanks to Hondatuner18(ryan) EF Honda EF(scott) and dc5kid(mark) for all the help today. Wouldn't have gone so smooth without them. And Kyle, sorry you couldn't be there.

EastCoastEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well, the LS is in the car now and running pretty good. Mostly everything is hooked up, still need a couple small things before I can drive it, but it should be ready to take to work Monday. I can't wait. I'll get pics up as soon as I have a camera. Much thanks to Hondatuner18(ryan) EF Honda EF(scott) and dc5kid(mark) for all the help today. Wouldn't have gone so smooth without them. And Kyle, sorry you couldn't be there.
HOT!
Congrats. Can't wait to get my wagon/engine deal sorted out. Looking forward to the pics.

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
car is up and running, drove it around like 15 miles today, have to work a couple things out and it should be good to go.

EastCoastEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hoorah!, and what does sick with it mean? ^^^
It means he is "sick with it"...yo.

Translation: He is really good at doing what ever it is that he does.

For instance, instead of saying: "Hey guys, I'm really good at tying shoelaces", I might say "Hey guys, when it come to tying my shoes, I'm sick with it".

All of the cool ballers are using this kind of lingo nowadays. It makes them sound extra hip.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
definitely feels quicker than your integra. :lol:
:word:

i wonder what it weighs? i've been blaming the trash in my trunk for my lack of gas mileage lately....i should try and find somewhere to store all that junk.
For instance, instead of saying: "Hey guys, I'm really good at tying shoelaces", I might say "Hey guys, when it come to tying my shoes, I'm sick with it".

All of the cool ballers are using this kind of lingo nowadays. It makes them sound extra hip.
i think it makes them sound like f**kin idiots.

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:word:

i wonder what it weighs? i've been blaming the trash in my trunk for my lack of gas mileage lately....i should try and find somewhere to store all that junk.

i think it makes them sound like f**kin idiots.
well the wagon had lots of problems today, ran pretty bad in the morning, and stalled quite a few times while driving today and wouldn't want to start back up, I'd have to unplug the ecu, let it sit, plug it back in then it would start back up. I have a CEL for coolant temp sensor, the 2 wire one on the side of the head, has one of the wires ripped out of it. That will explain why it was running rough this morning when it was cold, but I wonder if it also has to do with it stalling so many times while driving. I drove it 65 miles last night with the coolant temp CEL and had no problems at all. I'm stumped.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what ecu are you using?

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just looked at the codes and I have a code 15, which is ignition output signal, i read up on it and it is exactly what I was experiencing. when we were about to take the car for its first drive it would start and stall, so we put the ignition switch and all from Scotts blue crx in my car and it started, then I switched back to mine and it worked fine, so I think now, I'll plug the one from Scotts car back in and take it for a drive and see what it does.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sounds like distributor maybe?

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
you could be getting a fault between the wires on that shotty dizzy "connection?"

i've never experienced anything like you are....it seems way too random to be something mechanically wrong. seems like something you've done is wrong. (im leaning toward the distributor or the ignition switch now).

if a DA ignition switch works, i have a few.

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you could be getting a fault between the wires on that shotty dizzy "connection?"

i've never experienced anything like you are....it seems way too random to be something mechanically wrong. seems like something you've done is wrong. (im leaning toward the distributor or the ignition switch now).

if a DA ignition switch works, i have a few.
yea, i got a clip from Scott for the distributor yesterday and pinned that, so I think I can rule that out. I read up on that code 15, so I plugged scotts ignition switch back in and took it for about a 10 mile ride and didn't have any problems. I'll have to drive it more and see how it does. the code 15 did not return though. I also got a clip from Ryan for my coolant temp sensor, so I soldered that in so I no longer have a code 6. Now its only code 19 which is some automatic something or another from this wack ecu I am using. I would like to try out one of your integra ignitions if you don't mind because Scott will want his back at some point.