My new Daily driver/beater

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i dont see how the ignition switch would give you a CEL...

maybe i've just never heard or seen that problem before, but i didnt think the ECU interacted with the ignition switch at all. i've had two bad switches and never got a CEL for it.

find out if DA ones work...

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the diagrams that I looked at when I was learning about the code, show that the ignition is tied in with the ecu. I'll grab one of those switches from you to find out if they work.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
id just go to the junk yard and pick a PR4 up.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
sometimes they are tough to come by since they were only made in one car for two years.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think you can use 90-93 integra pr4s, dont think the ODB1 PR4s came into till 94

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i needs to find one, that will get rid of the last cel that I have and probably make it run a little better, its not bad now, but it just hesitates a but when getting back onto the throttle after shifting gears or starting in 1st.

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well s**t i got two pr4s sittin at my house id be willing to let one go for like 30 bucs if you want it.. they are both out of 90 teg 5 spds

apekd

-----Distracted you, huh?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I would sell you the one that I have, but it has a huge hole in the side so i bet you wouldnt want it.

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well, now that the wagon is my only car, i think i should show it more respect. thanks to kyle for the nice pics.

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The new exhaust for the beater since the stock one fell off on the highway. haha. This one looks pretty ridiculous since it was made with spare parts but its quiet and has a nice tone, Thanks to Nick for welding it up.

Black Magic

I'm Rick James, b***h
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice "turbo angle"

oh man, theres a link I gotta show you guys... can't seem to find it, though.

Black Magic

I'm Rick James, b***h
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sorry man, wasn't trying to make fun of you or anything. It just reminded me of something. your exhaust fab. looks good.

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i didn't take any offense to it. haha. that car gets laughed at alllll the time, its such a turd. I think its funny. I laugh at it.