My new Hatch!!! Tons of pics

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
No kidding... How long has it been since an alignment? My last one was horrible, I hate dealing with people.

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
No kidding... How long has it been since an alignment? My last one was horrible, I hate dealing with people.
It was when I dumped it and les schwab f***ed it up. It wasn't that noticeable with the 15s. But with those 16s on its a tug o war. I fixed it mostly after the head studs. but not perfect

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I went to the local tire shop that has 3 in our town, and the f**king idiots argued with me till I was blue in the face about rear toe adjustment. I pointed to where it adjusts and they said I was wrong. I finally got it done though at the ford dealer ship. An old man that's done it for 30 years manually, he didn't have the computer and laser alignment. .

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Go get a alignment. Try pepboys
I'm going to try discount tire after work today.

I went to the local tire shop that has 3 in our town, and the f***ing idiots argued with me till I was blue in the face about rear toe adjustment. I pointed to where it adjusts and they said I was wrong. I finally got it done though at the ford dealer ship. An old man that's done it for 30 years manually, he didn't have the computer and laser alignment. .
Pretty simple actually, just takes a little bit. Computers just make it faster

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yep, break out the measuring tape
Too lazy for that business lol We shall see if discount will do it. If not I will stop being lazy

In other news... I have thought up a plan for dealing with the holes of the mid-wing when I decide to not rock it. I just have to get some parts and mark the spots to get the seal of approval

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
No one in town will align my damn car. I'm about to put that b***h in 4x4 mode

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice bro looks like soldiers have a thing for red hatches... Lol.... Yeah I'm fighting with myself not to blow my deployment money ordering a whole bunch of things.... Four more months and the fun begins

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Les scwab did my alignment. Have one locally?

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
As promised, here are the pics.

My kteller 3" stainless steal set up

The last of the stock piping gone!
As I previously stated in my last post I was too busy shooting the s*** with the guys wife to notice he was done before he lowered the lift. I will get pics when I swap my wheels out for the trip
hell yea looking good!

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Haha. Silly willy, we don't do alignments at Discount Tire.
I meant commercial tire =P

Les scwab did my alignment. Have one locally?
They are the ones who f**ked it up and refuse to work on it anymore

So whats the word?
Bird is the word.

Nice bro looks like soldiers have a thing for red hatches... Lol.... Yeah I'm fighting with myself not to blow my deployment money ordering a whole bunch of things.... Four more months and the fun begins
Haha so it would seem! This hatch is my Bagram deployment + a little of my last

hell yea looking good!
=) where have you been all my life?