My new Hatch!!! Tons of pics

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey hx i was wondering if you are going to incorporate any type of launch control.... and if you are are you going with just a typical rev limiter or going to do an ignition cut style....... also i think you should run a oem exhaust setup with the electric cut out you mentioned earlier in your thread i have done this before and its always awesome when someone tries to rev there engine at you n at a push of a button you go from humming to outright yelling......lmao....

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I might be wayyy out of the loop here, but what happened to your bumper?

civic21911

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I might be wayyy out of the loop here, but what happened to your bumper?
He backed up on a flat surface and it ripped off ( like 15 pages back i think)
He rigged it back together and it is now his "Winter mode" bumper and lip now.:lol:
I just got done reading all 66 pages all I can say is WOW. What a transformation you made in it, makes me want to hurry up with my build.
Your edelbrock kit is it the performace x right?

also sub'ed

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Whens the tune again?
This saterday :twisted:

Never. He's never going to tune it. He's lazy.
I am lazy but it is getting tuned this weekend :P

hey hx i was wondering if you are going to incorporate any type of launch control.... and if you are are you going with just a typical rev limiter or going to do an ignition cut style....... also i think you should run a oem exhaust setup with the electric cut out you mentioned earlier in your thread i have done this before and its always awesome when someone tries to rev there engine at you n at a push of a button you go from humming to outright yelling......lmao....
Well if you read the thread I already have a 3" kteller setup. But I may still do the cut out thing with a 3" TB and a servo motor for quick changes.

He backed up on a flat surface and it ripped off ( like 15 pages back i think)
He rigged it back together and it is now his "Winter mode" bumper and lip now.:lol:
I just got done reading all 66 pages all I can say is WOW. What a transformation you made in it, makes me want to hurry up with my build.
Your edelbrock kit is it the performace x right?

also sub'ed
Thanks for the kind words.It sure is. It was the last one edelbrock had in their warehouse

civic21911

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sweet cant wait to see what numbers you put out. I picked up the same kit (used for $700) but im beefing up the internals for my 300hp dd.

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LOL i did read the thread ....read the whole thing imo i think it would be beast to run stock exhaust with the cut out

Danielrod61

Registered VIP
Soooo, Mylovehx just texted me and said he was thinking about trading his car. He said the guy wanted his car and $600. Anybody know what he's getting?

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I was thinking about trading my coupe for a 91 mr2 turbo. Thoughts?