All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mine is way more boring. Mine just sits in one spot

mix4

5+ Year Member
How much rain will that let get into the engine bay? I'm asking honestly, not sarcastically.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I love the vents! I'm tired of the car scene being held down to "lip, wheels, lowered, bolt ons, done."

hellashit

That's the idea of having urself a ride. Being original and not giving a heck about what people think. Or being deprived on looking the way u want because u have to look an specific way to fit in. Personally is not my style but hey u like it ,. Enjoy it!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
How much rain will that let get into the engine bay? I'm asking honestly, not sarcastically.
I don't know. It doesn't rain much here so I'm not worried. When it did rain I didn't check.

I love the vents! I'm tired of the car scene being held down to "lip, wheels, lowered, bolt ons, done."
Thanks! I've got more mods on the way. Just waiting for that money lol

Best wait till that truck is done

That's the idea of having urself a ride. Being original and not giving a heck about what people think. Or being deprived on looking the way u want because u have to look an specific way to fit in. Personally is not my style but hey u like it ,. Enjoy it!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Thanks

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Installed Hella Supertones! Just gotta add some washers to the driver side to even it out with the passenger side. Pretty easy install might I add.

I've got to videos to post up but for whatever reason youtube is taking 10 years to finish them :/

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So my wheels came into Boise today, so I called UPS to see if I could drive up and pick them up instead of waiting for the to come on Monday. They pretty much told me to piss off..........sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo here I am 40 min away from my wheels and there isn't s**t I can do aboot it! Lame

Danielrod61

Registered VIP
So my wheels came into Boise today, so I called UPS to see if I could drive up and pick them up instead of waiting for the to come on Monday. They pretty much told me to piss off..........sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo here I am 40 min away from my wheels and there isn't s**t I can do aboot it! Lame
Quit being a pussy.