my orange civic!!

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
would look better here w/bronze rims and a lip, minus lights/bodykit/exhaust.

Did you buy it all like that or what did you add?

Rice here in the states doesn't mean rice in Iceland, I think it's called Euro right?

Welcome to cc man
werd
the whole world doesnt feel the same about tuning as america does.....whats "rice" here, is probbly "in" somewhere else....

im guessing in other places they laugh at how most people here "tune" their cars to either look stock, or japanese stock....especially since the japanese tune their cars crazily :what:
x2
so if his car is rice, what do we call your mostly stock 4th gen hatch? "ballin" ??
hehehehe ouch......

biglou954

Heyyyy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damn look at the exhaust!!!

vid_man

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
welll car is clean. there is no doubt about that. i personally dont like the kit but thats ur choice but good luck with the project looking forward to seein some updates

PICKLED

El mero mero Aguacatero
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:agreed:

So that makes JDM, JDM again right?
No, it just makes JDM rice twice....you guys are just in denial. Next, you'll get angry, then depressed, and finally, you'll just end up accepting the fact that you are rice.

DetainedCivic

I haz SR20
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Seriously, dual exhaust on a inline 4banger....WTF there goes your back pressure, which is needed in a n/a setup. With all the extra weight I see your 1/4mile times being 18secs.

If it was built for the show scene, its a ugly show car and nothing lines up, body lines are all out of wack.

georgeluke

5+ Year Member
I don't like to flame, but if you lose the kit, exhaust(s), and lights then your GOOD to go!
But then again, if thats your style mang, do what YOU like.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Seriously, dual exhaust on a inline 4banger....WTF there goes your back pressure, which is needed in a n/a setup. With all the extra weight I see your 1/4mile times being 18secs.

If it was built for the show scene, its a ugly show car and nothing lines up, body lines are all out of wack.
I don't disagree that his dual exhaust has to go but what does your argument have to say on a S2000's OEM dual exhaust?

Jason-

jdm king :p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not alright... I guess.

But then again, I lie sometimes. lol.

-Jason

zach246

2 gsr hatches
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
man.. if i saw that driving down the road here.. i would seriously think about running into it.. theres a kid that lives down the road who has a crx that is as rice as rice can be, and me and my friends were thinkin about if we stole it and made it look real nice and jdm overnight then returned it in the morning.. if i was rich i would so do that.. i wonder if he would be pissed? but anyway if thats the style wherever you live then i dont blame you for havin your eg look like that.
HAHA ..permission to make that my sig ?

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
atleast the work on it was done well.

nappyrat

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't disagree that his dual exhaust has to go but what does your argument have to say on a S2000's OEM dual exhaust?
that it was engineered correctly from the factory to retain as much backpressure as needed

i'll say the car isnt my style, but that engine bay is clean

usdm.ehtu

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
it would look 789423 times better if you put the oem front and rear bumpers back, and stock tails and heads. i like the color and engine bay. drop it a little bit more and i think it'll look pretty bad ass.. but thats just me. your car so whatevers good for you.

SlowTEC

Initiate brain dump in...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the whole world doesnt feel the same about tuning as america does.....whats "rice" here, is probbly "in" somewhere else....

im guessing in other places they laugh at how most people here "tune" their cars to either look stock, or japanese stock....especially since the japanese tune their cars crazily :what:

:word: