My real RHD eg6 build

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I wouldve relocated that battery if it were me, but the build is coming along nicely...

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Well I got myself a nice Christmas present. Can't just find this s**t every day. A set of REAL Mugen Side skirts in great shape. It will save me some time just bolting them up versus having to do some silly hole drilling and s**t.

red93EH2

just spent an hour and a half reading this build. absolutely awesome man. you sure as hell arent cutting any corners. i like that your doing the whole car for you too, everything is your style, not everyone elses. i personally like my car low as balls, but your doin your own thing. pretty sick. and on your white hatch from the beginning of the thread, are those just ebay black housing head lights and amber corners and fogs? im thinkin about getting all that just from ebay, wanted to know how they looked.

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I've meant to take some pictures but I've been forgetting to take my camera to work with me. I've fit my side skirts and sanded and blocked and reprimed a few pieces. I've got to get something done on it this week. I'll have some pics posted up soon. And yeah the headlights on the white car are ebay. They are glass and I like them just fine. The corner lenses are Vision so they aren't complete crap.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I likeeeee. I sat down and read this thing word for word not too long ago and it took me almost 2 hours. Really like what you've done with it and where it's going. Keep up the good work!

Also I'd love to borrow your fabrication skills for a couple years. lol

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Well tomorrow Is a long day of sanding on it in different places. Probably gonna finish sanding the fenders and removable parts and take some good pictures.

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Well I did a few things to the car today. A little body work and a little sanding and a little disassembly. First I had to put an intake on my Boss's Challenger rt since I'm a nice guy and then I started working on mine. I was kinda not digging it today. I would rather pull it apart then sand on it for hours. But tomorrow I'm gonna wash up some small parts and try to get some stuff primed and done. Here's where I'm at.
Starting the day with some parts( I only worked on the skirts in this pic lol)

A pic of how she sat this morning before I took off a lot of stuff

I decided to take apart the mirrors versus masking them up and turning them. Much easier and better in the long run.

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Well here's what I got done this weekend. I've taken apart my mirrors and washed them. I fixed a few dings and imperfections on the fenders and side skirts also.

About to prime some small parts on the skirts

Primed stuff

Current location of the car. It's time draws near.

Also I've got to buy a neat bit of stuff from ICB motorsport. So some goodies will be on their way in the near future.

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Love how the attention to detail never gets dull for even a minute! keep the updates coming!

Decipher

Registered VIP
dude, I hope nobody ever wrecks your s**t. After all this attention to detail and work you put in it would be a shame. It's coming along nicely, man. I can't wait to see it completed.

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
^^^Well if it got smashed, I can always salvage or fix it. I worked at the best regional body shop for years so replacing panels wouldn't be a huge problem. Plus it's not like the whole car would disappear. I've got enough stuff to build another one. Plus I'll probably never drive it lol.

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^^Well if it got smashed, I can always salvage or fix it. I worked at the best regional body shop for years so replacing panels wouldn't be a huge problem. Plus it's not like the whole car would disappear. I've got enough stuff to build another one. Plus I'll probably never drive it lol.
You have got to take it to IA

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
can't wait to see it all put together so i can get some new eg wallpapers from you! =)

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Well I finish blocking and sanding my fenders this evening after work. I'll finish sanding my Mugen side skirts tomorrow. Pretty simple stuff. Btw if you've never touched or held the things they are very very light. I guess since they are for race cars and all lol. Like even lighter than the stock ones.