My real RHD eg6 build

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
black carpet...i really think this interior needs a freshening up, the outside is a show stopper and the inside is a dud, even if its super jdm, its kinda ugly.

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
black carpet...i really think this interior needs a freshening up, the outside is a show stopper and the inside is a dud, even if its super jdm, its kinda ugly.
The color is what it is, gray. I don't think gray looks bad. There like or dislike of an interior color is pure opinion. I like the blue interior in my cx hatch. Most people don't care for blue. For some people it's black or nothing. I haven't installed the recaro's or my suede Mugen steering wheel. I also don't want to have to buy sir s interior lol.

scarhead92

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Agreed. It's about as plush as it needs to be. No AC or PS. That doesn't bother me. I could run it if I wanted to but it's just so much clutter.
prolly not the daily so who cares. seats...check. wheel...check. gauges/ gauge cluster?

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Well I haven't worked on my car too much recently. But I haven't had time really. I put my drip rail moldings in and got my windows installed. While the urethane was wet I made sure I put all the moldings on the front windshield. I'm pretty sure it wouldn't matter but I don't like to take chances.

And I got something cool so I can bolt my license plate on with.

I also started to take off the steering wheel, but didn't care to stay and work on it.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
tsssss....that's nice man.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Goddamn this thing is sweet

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!

taluzer45

4 Banger Deluxe
Registered VIP
I can't wait to see it done... She was sick black but with the Bronze !... holy sh*t!..... Also the rear wing looks alot better now then when she was just put on and not alligned!

scarhead92

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ever thought about paint matching the wing. i saw a similar wing in midori on a ek and it was the t*ts man

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Y buy it if ur gonna paint it?

I never understood people painting cf...

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Well here is today's progress. I finished the rear of the car so no more work back there. Take a look

But the moment you've all been waiting for. I assembled some of the sides and front. Its not done since I just put minimal hardware in place so I could look at it. So it's not done and the fitment will get better. I still have to buff the front bumper and side skirts. So more work tomorrow

I don't really care for the red ring around the wheels. I may respray the wheels all black.