• carbon fiber lip

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • fuse box tuck

Votes: 6 13.0%

• Total voters

d16racer88

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
soooo have a few updates and more to come now that school is over for the semster. Started my own repair buisness for some extra cash on the side and I was suprised how quickly it grew! I literally have to hand jobs off to my coworkers (since i still work at Auto Zone). But onto the fun stuff.
Finally got a few more parts, nothing too fancy. Still need to reweld my test pipe so that I can install my bisomoto header. And this weekend i get to have fun swapping out my transmission since i blew reverse out last night. I didnt realize how much I relied on reverse until today when i had to keep pushing my car out of parking spots.....
onto pictures of the latest ive done today!

aeraiva

Dedicated Civic Owner
i have to say that your build has inspired me greatly. i have a 97 civic hx that ive done a few things to already but got a few speeding tickets to pay off before i buy any major parts. done my valve cover, put in some hid's, replacing all fuses, all filters, running new fully synthetic oil through it, etc nothing major yet, but will be starting my build thread very very soon. again, your car looks amazing and the build thread was very inspirational. thank you for posting it =)

aeraiva

Dedicated Civic Owner
oh, but as to that most rescent pic of your valve cover... idk man =P should go back to black or put the jap sun on there again. looked clean. this one just looks like a party and might be too much going on imo lol