My Street Kill list

ChErRyLiCiOuS

i got my tongue pierced!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
..its a civic i dont think the kills would be THAT good.. and compared to the street kill list of say a
trans am/camaro/mustang ETC.. they wouldnt be that good at all...

Sound Streamin'

Boost or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im gonna have to agree with Zinc on this one. You are racing extremely slow vehicles, so beating them is nothing to gloat over.

Civicdreams

Get Ready 2 Get Merked
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What kind of Civics does everyone have?????

I have a 94 Coupe Si
getting a JDM second gen SiR engine swap in april

bloodyadobokid

Rock and Roll Friendly
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
When my car was stock I beat, I think, a 96 Eclipse, one of those " Special Edition " Accords, and my most satisfying kill - A HYUNDAI ACCENT!

munky

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that's cool.. i met a cop when i was racing a sunfire one night.. it was the 2nd time i raced him.. the first time we raced, he was pulling me by about half a car length.. this time, i was winning, by about a car length.. and i saw the cop and braked it, lol.. it scared the crap out of me.. but he didn't catch us ^^ close call. i pulled off, when to mcdonald's b/c i had to get food and go to work.. he pulled around and i ended up pulling out after him, and i was almost late for work and too much traffic for me to mess with him anymore that night...

dipset891

whats really good?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ive destroyed a cavelier , 5th gen civ it was one those ricey fuks and a altima i know its not a incredible list but i dont race much and i only have a 97 civic basically stock

MaverickGTP

Banned
olds shouldn't race, they are made for old people!!!!!

ahh come on, old people cars can be fast to! haha. My old person cars pretty quick

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Biohazard what swap u have?

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i may not have a big kill list in my civic... but my civic is on a bunch of other peoples kill lists :D

in my dsm's i used to keep a pen and paper in my glove box to write my kills down on, and if i had time i would snap a pic of their car with my digi

neaky

Nexus One
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Aren't you guys afraid of losing your licenses?

dracing

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
those kills r ok but if i were u i wouldn't waste my time on a oldsmobile, ranger, and sunfire. I would save my time and throw some smoke to other inthusiest, or people that think they r a bad ass in there porsh( don't know how to spell that), corvette, mustangs, etc. Smoke them b 4 some slow person that u know u can beat even if u gave them a head start.

dracing

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
When I race i don't really think about losing my license I just worry about beatin the other car.

dysfunction3k

wrkin hrd @ hrdly wrkn
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man, i wish i had a better kill list than i do....

but yeah, totally stock 97 civic ex, 168k miles on her, just yesterday morning tied a 99 accord for 3 miles, beat and pissed off a 98 accord w/ fkn annoying exhaust (the punk tried to run me off the damn highway) , but lost to a dodge ram (yeah, the one w/ the hemi)... things got killer acceleration.

MaverickGTP

Banned
I haven't raced enough to have a decent kill list it stands as of now
Wins
95 Civic
98 Civic
00 Sunfire GT
95 Mustang GT
03 Grand Prix GT
99 GST (Dig)

Lost
02 Grand Prix GTP
99 GST (Roll)

sibluevtec99

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my two friends raced, in a quarter mile we have marked off, one has a 93 prelude 2.2 vtec and the other has an 03 hemi 1500,they raced i was behind to watch and i have a 99 civic si, the prelude ate him up and i passed him from behind. The hemi has awesome bottom end torque but that was it.
that one one of the best kills for me if you want to call it a kill from starting behind.

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
kill list:
2000 focus(sorry tom)
2000 civicSi(twice he was salty as hell)
85 crx(dude didnt speak english)
97civic hatch dx(twice)
97 ford zx2(nascar fag)
99 kia rio(sorry tony)
99 ranger(hill billie)
2000 pt(guy in his midlife crisis)

and a hand full of others
i have lost a bunch, but that was before my swap.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
anonmassive said:
kill list:
2000 focus(sorry tom)
2000 civicSi(twice he was salty as hell)
85 crx(dude didnt speak english)
97civic hatch dx(twice)
97 ford zx2(nascar fag)
99 kia rio(sorry tony)
99 ranger(hill billie)
2000 pt(guy in his midlife crisis)

and a hand full of others
i have lost a bunch, but that was before my swap.
i wanna hear what swap you got cuz WOW!! unless it's wannabe kills like the guy on here that beat the srt4 that ran a time ALOT slower than it's stock rating, or the time i killed the 911 turbo........ that my 15 yo sis was driving.

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have a j-spec zc motor, its in a cx shell,pretty f-in fast i must say, i'll be posting video of the si kill soon,it was a close race on the second run but i still got um,video doesnt lie.

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my kill list in the hatch:

with muffler -

mazda 5 (booo)
89 mustang gt
94 mustang gt
2001 mustang gt
2003 rsxS
like 9 different civic's (haha, totally not fair, but they wouldnt back down)

on open exhaust:

hung with a modded WRX (weather or not it was an STI, i dont know, i dont feel like opening that can of worms again)

anyways, ive learned not to street race lately, too many people crashing