Registered OG
5+ Year Member
damm that sucks big time

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man, that sucks so bad, thats pretty fricken bad damage, you your insurance gonna cover it, without your rate going way up?

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i dunno yet..seems like they wanna make it myfault, but thats BS since i was hit from behind and everyone else managed not to hit me (even the ones infront of the guy that hit me)

but god yes im so pissed.

theres damage on the front too, ill need a new lip and front bumper maybe new fogs too. but ill need 1 maybe 2 new rims/tires

forcdincivic

Needs More Snail
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
that sucks man...and i dont wanna be a d**k or anytihng, but id figure id say it before someone else did...did you look when you pulled back onto the highway? lol

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

f**king mexican (no license, drunk, no insurance) hit me after i hit a tire and it threw me off the road and after i skid on the side of the highway down a steep hill i came back up on the road and thats when he hit me. threw out 3 airbags and did some damage..i need a new front bumper and lip
I cant understand a f**king thing you just said.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^ I'll help you then.

He hit a tire
Skidded off the highway
Came back on the road
Hit by a beaner.

to the OP, that sucks man. Hope everything works out with it though

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i ran over a retread tire that came off, went off the highway onto an embankment managed to get back on the road and the dude hit me.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so you got hit by a drunk driver and police are calling it your fault?

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
your car is never going to be the same man, that sucks.

96greencivic

#1 in the Atlantic!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well you can't entirely blame him. You did hit the re-tread first. s**t happens. That is what insurance is for.

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well you can't entirely blame him. You did hit the re-tread first. s**t happens. That is what insurance is for.
the hell i cant, he wasnt right behind me there was a G35 infront of the car that hit me, he had time to stop to see if i was alright, but the guy came from behind him and hit me. and he was drunk with no insurance or license. they cant do anything because the ahole cop didnt actually see him in the drivers seat. so no DUI or anything. and also none of the mexicans in the car had their license and he let them get away WTF.

but yeah i gotta call my insurance company to get them to go check it out, then i will go look at it

obracer12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^ I'll help you then.

He hit a tire
Skidded off the highway
Came back on the road
Hit by a beaner.

to the OP, that sucks man. Hope everything works out with it though

:haha: hit by a beaner

insurance should cover more so because you were hit by a completely illegal person on the road (to the country.. possibly).. if not I think in your state you can sue the state because of the illegality of a vehicle operator, and the issuing of plates... so says a law student next to me lol

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah, im should be getting a call by tomorrow afternoon to take my statement, hopefully the see that i was hit towards the rear and they will say it wasnt my fault, i mean if he didnt hit me all i would have to replace is the front bumper/lip and be done with it. but its alot more now.

and there were 2 witnesses to what happend. 1 that saw the driver cut me off then swerve out of the way of the tire and i had no chance to know it was coming. and another that was behind me. and the car that hit me was behind him and he couldnt stop, but the guy behind me could..so hmm im thinking he was going to fast and his timing was off because of the alcohol

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow that sucks bro!!!! looks like my car in the garage... bent up rear LCA and all