Need your opinion...

Laozy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol ok. I'll bring my camera and make a video about it. I'll park far away so he doesn't follow me. Haha.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:rolf:

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
That looks like a better starter car.

Laozy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ya. It would be better for a newish driver like me. And the extra money I would have will go straight to the car. If I had the hatch I prob. wouldn't be able to put anything in it because of the price. Well, I might be able to buy an air freshener. lol

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:rolf:

Atleast with that starter car, you'd be able to do everything your self, and know that you did it and (if your a perfectionist) it was done right.

Laozy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well this will be my first car and I don't know that much about parts and such. I guess people here could help me. I just hope I know what I will be doing. I hope I don't accidentally hook up something wrong and have it blow up when I turn it on. I bet if that happened, people will think Imma noob :(

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
We'd be more than willing to help, just search and make sure it hasn't been covered, if it has and it didn't fix your issue, bump the thread.

If you think you hooked something up wrong, let us know, we'd rather you post here and find out it was hooked up wrong, than not post and screw something up.

Laozy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sounds like a plan! I can't wait to be driving a Civic. Lots of ricers where I live and they think they're fast stuff. I'll prove them wrong! :twisted:

Laozy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh btw. When I get the Civic, what do you guys think I should do first? Most threads that I've seen that had that question, people usually say "slam" it and stuff in that nature. I'm more of a performance person and don't really care about looks till its done. What do you think?

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Depends on how much money you'll have, what will be your budget after the price of the car?

Laozy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well my car might sell for $2500-$3500. If it does, I'll have enough for mostly anything. I might have a tight budget since I'm unemployed at the moment. But during the summer, I might have an open budget.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just a simple intake/header/exhaust would be best for your budget. Maybe some suspension?

Laozy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What suspension would you recommend? I want a drop like this...

bud6770

Your mom has vtec
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well it looks like its in rough shape, like its had the s**t beat out of it AND nothing looks properly done.

Laozy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I see... Well I want an SI and that's like the only affordable one I could find...