New Civic- B18 swapped EX coupe

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
haha gotta love the B's man lol. But dude you\ gotta see how i rigged up the intake now hah well actually that guy in the camry did it, its rediculous. And i put the front Ksport coils on, s**t rides a lot better than the springs. Full coils FTW lol now i just need to get the rears off that guy.. and hopefully getting some LCA's n lugs soon. or a duck bill, im not sure yet..

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Alright, im down to blue Blackworks racing LCAs, and either a blue Beaks bar, or a duckbill/rear roof spoiler..

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
LCAs and Beaks bar for sure. I still say use that sunroof visor for the duckbill/spoiler, lol.

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
ahaha i know right. i think if i nigger rig that sunroof visor on where its supposed to be hah. Hopefully getting the rear kpsorts today, and ordering that s**t as soon as i can find someone to order it.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Don't get a beaks bar. I got one, was a waste of money. It's just for looks

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
yeah they are both for looks lol but ive always wanted a beaks bar. and like chris said, a duck bill is cheaper.. hmm :x

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
lol, I love seeing my name. lol. Turns out I could only get $70 for my xbox so that aint happening and my friend just had surgery today so IDK about tomoro anymore.

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
yea theres multiple names for it lol i think im going with that and the LCAs. got the rear ksports today so hopefully have all this stuff on next week if i get it ordered tomorrow.

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
just got on the full Ksport coils, and they can still go lower. The rear is lower in person though, tucking about an inch of tire.

next is the BWR LCAs and tinting today.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've read through your thread before, but forgot this. did you spray paint your car?

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
just got on the full Ksport coils, and they can still go lower. The rear is lower in person though, tucking about an inch of tire.

Congrats on getting them on.

What's that hanging from your tow hook? I'm still loving that band-aid, lol.

next is the BWR LCAs and tinting today.
Can't wait to see it done.
I've read through your thread before, but forgot this. did you spray paint your car?

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk
Yes, he bought it primered black/grey. He spray painted it with I believe Kevlon rattle can.

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
yep deep blue was the color, farm n fleet special lolz and yea man thats a pokemon thing i jacked outta some kids meals at Mcds where i work hah, we are all gonna be rockin em over here in jville