New Civic- B18 swapped EX coupe

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
It's aight man, just gotta make sure you come next friday cause theres a club meet here in jville at an old movie theatre at 8pm. and my freakin pokemon thing fell off somewhere hah i gotta get a new one lol

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Ordered some decals today lol hopefully i will order the LCAs soon, or maybe get an alignment first..

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Dude mine fell off!! go jack some more haha

2000sliverEX

hey man i have the same wheels and have all the same thoughts as you. i like the way they turned out and wanna paint my like a charcoal gray. i was wondering how you prepped them for paint?

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
ahah no biggie.. but i pretty much just took a sander and sanded off the clear coat then rinsed them off and painted. Turned out well. Im thinking about trying white on them again lol ahh i just get tired of black rims

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Yeah soo many possibilities lol im thinking about trying a blue lip just to see what it looks like.. Oh yeah, im prolly heading up to madison to cruise friday night. the people in that car club are talking hella s**t about my car and how the paint job is trash n calling me a ricer.. lol so if you wanna come your welcome man

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
yeah ill see who all is going. you could prolly go with me if anything. im meeting up with the camry kid up there, hes convinced me theres a lot better scene there

95CivicLx117

The UD people are talking crap? Why go to to madison thats a waste of gas and night. Good luck hope your car dont break down.

2000sliverEX

ahah no biggie.. but i pretty much just took a sander and sanded off the clear coat then rinsed them off and painted. Turned out well. Im thinking about trying white on them again lol ahh i just get tired of black rims
did you use and electric sander or just go to town on your own with some sand paper?

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
I wouldve drove over for a photoshoot man. Hurry up on those photos man. I gotta see wat it looks like now.