New from Cheyenne,wy

shorty2tall

Looking at a 1994 civic coupe dx tm. Anything I should look for and how much for it. It has 150,000 is a 5spd don't really know much more about it. Has lots of new parts and no mods.
He's asking 2200 for it. Thanks in advanced for any help. I was thinking 1500 is what I'd offer.

Patrick's iPhone5

EJoe1

ya look for engine model i like the vtec which is a d16z6 or d16y8 sohc and i think the dohc is a b16c not sure on that but dont just look at the valve cover look at engine valve covers a interchangeable so its ez to be tricked 1500 is a good price if its in good shape paint is always a problem ...at least where i live lol

shorty2tall

Ya I pick it up for 1800 the body is rough hail damage but everything else was great and I was wrong has mods everything I would've done CIA headers and cat back. It's an awesome car so far.
Only this is it had a knock when you him bumps and the steering wheel tends to jump around when you hit those bumps thinking sway bar bushing? The struts are new.

Patrick's iPhone5

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:welcome: ! A 94 DX should have a D15B7, no Vtec.

For tech questions, feel free to post up in the appropriate tech category. You'll find much better help there. :thumbs up