honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
jenns91civic said:
Wow, I actually like the look of it lowered. What does it cost to do that? And is it a DIY or would I need to beg someone? As for the new cluster, he actually brought that up, rather than me asking. He said he can get a cluster and have the odometer changed to match what the miles really are. Is this true??
i bought the springs which cost me 120.00 then i installed them myself, for me it's a diy, but for the lesser experienced your gonna want to get help from someone who has, and with your cluster he can swap you speedo gauge over to another cluster so he wouldn't have to mess with the milage.

jokenfu21

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jenn i like that interior...clean clean. yeah don't do it just by yourself. they're not that easy. if you're getting springs get shocks too. there's coilovers and there's the regular lowering springs. i prefer the set height lowering springs, but since you like to take your car to show i suggest coilovers so you can set it as low as it can go when you are at the shows...I don't know just giving you ideas. your car is far from a show car, but it's really clean for being a 14 year old car. I'm almost jealous...

civicex23

Yes, I know she's hot!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice gauges... looks like mine... just slightly different.

jenns91civic

Car Stupid (but learning)
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks for all the replies (as usual lol). I'll have to look into springs and such, but that's definitely not something I will rush into. There's a bunch on ebay, anyone have opinions on that?

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
personally i wouldn't get springs off of ebay, but some people have and haven;t had any problems with them.

Millhouse609

Blowin s**t up
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
very very nice jenn... is that a stock cup holder in the rear seat? very nice.

jenns91civic

Car Stupid (but learning)
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sorry for going so long without replying millhouse, I forgot I posted in this forum too lol. I am grinning like an idiot that youa sked about the cup holder. My dad actually bought that for this crap ass truck he bought just so he'd have one (he ended up selling it a few months later for more than he paid, always a good thing!) It'd been sitting my garage for a couple years and as my car has no cup holders, I just stuck it in the backseat. It fits great, and looks pretty OK too. I can put two large drinks in it and they don't move at all, way cool. It's not secured at all, still sticks to the seat. I usually throw it in the back and close the hatch during shows but I might leave it in this weekend. Only I could ramble this long about a cupholder, but it's been like 3 days since I've been on the computer so--withdrawals lol.