New girl needs help

civicspencer

Registered VIP
Idea: you could even have someone paint or air brush a cool pink Honda emblem and do a clear coat over it.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Soooooooooo, you're going to have a 4x4. TSW's I'm almost POSITIVE do not come in anything smaller than a 17. for the money you spent on huge wheels w/ no drop, you could've bought a kick ass suspension, rear sway bar, an intake, and all supplies to DIY ricer emblems.

3ric101

The first thing i did to my civic when i got it was put a cold air intake and a HID kit=) thats a start. Nice color i like black cars:cool:

Shesfromthefire

Import Sweethearts
:cool:
Soooooooooo, you're going to have a 4x4. TSW's I'm almost POSITIVE do not come in anything smaller than a 17. for the money you spent on huge wheels w/ no drop, you could've bought a kick ass suspension, rear sway bar, an intake, and all supplies to DIY ricer emblems.
I appreciate your opinion but as far as I'm concerned I'm not currently interested in doing any performance mods, including, but not limited to, cold air intake, suspension, lowering, sway bar etc...

As I said, I'm new to this and I didn't feel comfortable making those kind of changes blindly. I know to some (or almost all I guess) I might be doing it backwards, but it's my car and I chose to do wheels first. However, if you'd like to donate time, travel and materials to come and make "kick ass suspension" happen, I will gladly accept.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You realize you've just RUINED the handling of your car, correct? So why would you ask about a rear sway bar if you're not interested?

Shesfromthefire

Import Sweethearts
You realize you've just RUINED the handling of your car, correct? So why would you ask about a rear sway bar if you're not interested?
I'm just not interested right now. But as soon as I realize my handling is "ruined" I will let you know so you can pass on the all important "I-told-you-so's" but until then I will bask in the false joy of my bad decisions.

chick's a boss!!!
thanks =)

For the record I'm not trying to "take on" anyone. If she's right that's great for her, but it's my mistake to make.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LOL OK I'll just let everyone else on here who's just as educated with cars as me, and more so...tell you how larger rims on a vehicle w/ no suspension upgrades ruins handling.

I'm just the resident Puma....don't mind my attempts of showing other's their mistakes.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Play nice everyone...

Shesfromthefire

Import Sweethearts
Well at first I was like, I should do this!

Because I'm in Texas and we go big! So really my wheels are just temporary until I can get my inner monster truck out.

Themegajosh09

LOL OK I'll just let everyone else on here who's just as educated with cars as me, and more so...tell you how larger rims on a vehicle w/ no suspension upgrades ruins handling.

I'm just the resident Puma....don't mind my attempts of showing other's their mistakes.
My handling improved dramatically when I got 17" on my 97 civic coupe and I have no suspension upgrades... Yet lol

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Don't 08 Civic Si's come with 17in rims? I doubt she'll be messing much up with 17s considering the sport model of her car comes with em lol. I agree with whoever said you should get pink emblems. That'd be sweet. And you gotta lower it at least a couple inches.